The truth about myspace..

Lurch

You rang?
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxvegas
I have to say, when I noticed this, I laughed more than I have in 3 days. Nice :)

That being said, I think I'll stick with "You rang?" for now.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, ^^ that had me rolling good thing its in the morning and like 4 people are here at the office.

L

lanky189

D34DC311 said:
lol, ^^ that had me rolling good thing its in the morning and like 4 people are here at the office.

as if Dead actually works in an OFFICE...lmao...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
as if Dead actually works in an OFFICE...lmao...

least i got a job and yes it is a office, and im 19 and make $12 an hour drafting. boo ya.:biglaugh:, and cubical's SUCK, and its to damn cold in this office because the bosses are fat, and our comp IT peeps are comp illeterate, so our comps suck royal ass. "Royal with Cheese":biglaugh:

Lurch

You rang?
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxvegas
D34DC311 said:
least i got a job and yes it is a office, and im 19 and make $12 an hour drafting. boo ya.:biglaugh:, and cubical's SUCK, and its to damn cold in this office because the bosses are fat, and our comp IT peeps are comp illeterate, so our comps suck royal ass. "Royal with Cheese":biglaugh:

I thought I was doing well to be 20 and getting $12/hr, as a computer tech. Unfortunately, working for a company full of geeks (ok, I'm one too) I don't spend too much time doing un-working stuff on their network, as they'd start whining. And/or catch on and block the site via their firewall. Crap, a couple weeks ago I listened to an NPR stream every few days while I worked, just to have something on, and I try it today and they blocked that! Crazy, man.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, our so called comp ITs dont know shi t they dont even understand that 98 which i have to use is full of bugs, they think they are monitoring me, but im using firefox and they only monitor IE. lol,

Lurch

You rang?
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxvegas
D34DC311 said:
lol, our so called comp ITs dont know shi t they dont even understand that 98 which i have to use is full of bugs, they think they are monitoring me, but im using firefox and they only monitor IE. lol,

Yeah, our network people have their stuff together (un)fortunately (depends on the situation as to whether it's good or bad :))

The head network engineer downstairs is CCIE certified, Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert. Off the top of my head, there are about 8,000 such certified people WORLDWIDE, the test has something like a 97% first time failure rate... basically, he knows all shit there is to know ever about anything to do with routers, servers, firewalls, (I mean, Internetworking expert pretty much covers it) can act however he likes (who'd fire him?), and damn near write his own paycheck. And sit around programming the firewall to block silly things like NPR streams. Sigh.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Lurch said:
Yeah, our network people have their stuff together (un)fortunately (depends on the situation as to whether it's good or bad :))

The head network engineer downstairs is CCIE certified, Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert. Off the top of my head, there are about 8,000 such certified people WORLDWIDE, the test has something like a 97% first time failure rate... basically, he knows all shit there is to know ever about anything to do with routers, servers, firewalls, (I mean, Internetworking expert pretty much covers it) can act however he likes (who'd fire him?), and damn near write his own paycheck. And sit around programming the firewall to block silly things like NPR streams. Sigh.

lol he must be a bush supporter.