The supra that got run over by the semi??

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Where did that thread go?!
I just spent the last 30 minutes searching for it.
Wasn't even in my subscribed threads and I'm pretty sure I posted in it...
I'm going to be really mad if someone finds it right off the bat...
Help me out!

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Here is the pic from that thread that I saved whenever it was around:

suprakillszn9.jpg

-Matt

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
if the semi ran over the car, wouldnt the driverside fender be smashed to shit?
maybe its just me, but the way its setup just dosent look feasable... or did it crush the other side? if so they should have took a pic of that.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
loki2043 said:
if the semi ran over the car, wouldnt the driverside fender be smashed to shit?
maybe its just me, but the way its setup just dosent look feasable... or did it crush the other side? if so they should have took a pic of that.

I think the supra somehow got perpindicular to the semi-s back wheels, and it ran over the roof in line with the doors..

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
it didnt get crushed like that Saleen Mustang did in 2 Fast 2 Furious... its similar but this Supra was a little more tilted outwards so it only crushed the passenger side in which the girl sat... and the driver was crushed but not to bad so that drunk driver guy ran away... haha thats my guess

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
NashMan said:
wow a supra is tank but not tank eghough for that

Not quite, the car sacrificed the passenger for the driver. That's supra love right there, even when the driver is worthless, the supra shows its loyalty.

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
May 24, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I vote for a thread lock. There is no need to bring up such a horrible incident all over again. There was a whole other thread about the acccident the day after it happened. I'm sorry, but that picture is a little disturbing to me. And not because a Supra was totalled but the horrible death that the girl had to to face because her boyfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT!

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
RM777 said:
I vote for a thread lock. There is no need to bring up such a horrible incident all over again. There was a whole other thread about the acccident the day after it happened. I'm sorry, but that picture is a little disturbing to me. And not because a Supra was totalled but the horrible death that the girl had to to face because her boyfriend is a FUCKING IDIOT!

Agreed!

turbo

Mr. Clean
Apr 27, 2005
Calgary
I live close to where the accident happened and you have to be a pretty huge loser to want to start a thread about a tragedy like that.

Geoff