Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
p1227764_1.jpg

AR_91SupraTurbo

Jan 2, 2006
Fayetteville, AR
www.facebook.com
Picked up some new shoes and tread last week. Picked these up from a guy who had them on his lexus before upgrading to work rims.

Please understand these pictures don't serve them justice. Members on local forum in my area and even in the Ar section on here said "Not my style" for a mkIII. I like them alot better than my stockers and were about the price of four new tires.

Team Sparco made by Enkei 215/50R17 Hancook tires

p1230503_1.jpg

p1230503_2.jpg

p1230503_3.jpg

supraman508

Sep 19, 2007
maryland
I think red supras look beter then any other color.Even as a kid i was 12 when the 88 supra's came out and thats when knightrider was on,when my pop came home with his ice blue with the metalic flake turbo from the show room i said to myself "forget knightrider"This is a japanese looking ferrari.So when you look at the mk3 from the front espically if it's red it looks just like the 1981 308 gts ferrari.so red fits supra's beter.Anybody agree?disreguard the black supra as my avatar,i just was surprised when i seen this on my best t.v show which is miami vice.I'm a BIG FAN of that show.plus iv'e never seen a mk3 with a window grill over the rear window and that type of decals on the sides of the car aswell.Must be a 1986 maybe.

Last edited:

supraman508

Sep 19, 2007
maryland
supraman508;1232545 said:
I think red supras look beter then any other color.Even as a kid i was 12 when the 88 supra's came out and thats when knightrider was on,when my pop came home with his ice blue with the metalic flake turbo from the show room i said to myself "forget knightrider"This is a japanese looking ferrari.So when you look at the mk3 from the front espically if it's red it looks just like the 1981 308 gts ferrari.so red fits supra's beter.Anybody agree?disreguard the black supra as my avatar,i just was surprised when i seen this on my best t.v show which is miami vice.I'm a BIG FAN of that show.plus iv'e never seen a mk3 with a window grill over the rear window and that type of decals on the sides of the car aswell.Must be a 1985.5 maybe.
I'll have to agree with you,l.o.l

Last edited: