***The Red Supras Thread***

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
This is Stevevangst's brother's Red 89T: Sorry the pics are kind of dark.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

new pics here:
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402852

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
tookwik4u89 said:
Can't wait to see it red, are those bomex sides??
i was going to paint it over winter,but i'm breaking the bank on other part's:cry: .bomex replica side's,rear's,whale tail and gracier nose from shine auto

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
A few pics of the Mk3 and the Mk2 project.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

This was taken at the TORO 06 annual meet. I love parking on grass...makes the front end touch the ground:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
TRAITOR!!!!!!!

You know I'm dieing a slow painful death knowing that a friend of mine would buy a red supra...........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just for the record Kwnate. One of these red supra owners (I'm not calling out any names) tried to persuade DaSoup to paint his car red. I won't say his name, but it rymes with glue stick...............These guys are trying to take over the world, one red supra at a time...............:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Just for the record Kwnate. One of these red supra owners (I'm not calling out any names) tried to persuade DaSoup to paint his car red. I won't say his name, but it rymes with glue stick...............These guys are trying to take over the world, one red supra at a time...............:biglaugh:
We'll just consider it gay blue primer for now:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
suprahero said:

"You will be assimilated...resistance is futile!"

(or if you prefer old school)
"All your Supra are belong to us!"

PS. Based on what you were able to do with the last one FT, you will make a fine addition to the 3E5 group!

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
suprahero said:
Red supra's rule the road :biglaugh: .