Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
Winstin
p862261_1.jpg

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Awww! Your rats are so cute! I used to have a couple - they make great pets.

j/k, I don't have anything against Chihuahuas. And they are cute little buggers. :D

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
wetboosteddreams said:

j/k, I don't have anything against Chihuahuas. And they are cute little buggers. :D

lolo. Don't have anything against any certain type of dog, they just have to be cool as hell ahah.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Our almost 2 year old Jack Russell Lady back when she was 8 weeks old.
Her name is Jesse... aka Squishy, Stinky, Smelly, Miss Lou, Jesse MacLou and Super Stinks.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
wetboosteddreams said:

You mustv'e never been bitten in the neck by one of them. My old dog was a Chihuahua and he bit me so hard in my neck one day when I was playing with him that I was about to throw him thru the kitchen window. Luckily I didn't because that wouldn't have been a pretty sight to look at.

The thing about Chihuahuas is they don't know how big they are and think they are the shit.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I was a pet groomer for 3 1/2 years and dealt with plenty of the little buggers - it's all about being faster than them and having a small enough muzzle. ;)

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
Here is my Umbrella Cockatoo "Angel" He likes to hang upside down on one foot and wave with his wing at ya. He talks, but most of the time gets excited and spouts off gibirish and sounds like he is possessed...LMAO He also head bangs, and loves to get petted..he leans against you and says "AWWWW" When you pet him. Very cute, lovable, and sometimes annoying bird. They live up to 65 years old if they are taken care of. He is 10 now, and for sale. :cry: The wife is stuck at home with him, and I am always at work, so he annoys the living shit outta her, and she don't give him the attention he needs. I wish I had more time for him.
p865391_1.jpg

my mom use to have one of those. i remember the first time i ever laid eyes on this bird...he tried to undue the zipper to my jeans. he tried to bite my ass once. he broke my mom's bra strap and a button on her shirt. i was watching tv one night in the living room and he walked across the floor over to me, climbed on my stomach and started trying to grab my boob w/his foot while saying "i'm a good boy". i informed him he was wrong, picked him up and took him back to my mom. that bird was a huge perv and could be really annoying at times though i do miss him.

ok now onto my pets...

einstein...had him since he was 3 months old and he is now about 7 1/2 yrs old. got him from the humane society in august of 2000. he was actually a present from my ex of 4.5 yrs. he sleeps w/me almost every night and even likes to curl up under covers when he gets cold. he looks like ur typical black cat to most but is actually a burmese and i've seen his eyes different colors (as in they seem to change color from time to time). no j/k. he's a really sweet cat though if u get on his bad side he will get u where it hurts. one of my ex's found out the hard way when he pissed him (einstein) off one day and einstein launched for my ex's nuts. he warned my ex plently...my ex was just stupid. thats one smart cat though...:aigo: :biglaugh:

l_6edbddd1ae4214d3bcfac74b7e5196e4.jpg

i have another one of him from when he was 6 months old that i need to scan. it happen to be around halloween, he was teething and we had a few pumpkins around the house. in the pic he is chewing on a pumpkin stem...he looked more like ur typical black cat back then. his burmese traits showed more as he got older. i call him the hugh hefner of kitties b/c he is a little playa...always has other female cats visiting him. my dad refers to him as "his four legged furry grandson". hahaha

now the hamster...cleo. she's over 1 yr now. we got her when she was about a couple months...had her since november 2006. she's a winter white russian and a huge sweetie. she's a bundle of energy and hard to keep up w/at times.

l_6b589dd99a49d9ee86925b0974e4a7f9.jpg

they are both a couple of ham's when it comes to the camera. lol

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Couple of pictures of the pig my girlfriend just bought. :nono:

The first one is about a week after we got her and the second one was one taken yesterday. She weighs about 15 lbs now.

p865533_1.jpg

p865533_2.jpg

She still has a little trouble on the leash. She'll walk fine but as soon as you start tugging on the leash she goes nuts. She also backs into corners when you put her down in the house. But she is already potty trained. She doesn't go in her cage or in the house. Only outside. So thats a plus.

duffer26

Jun 15, 2005
Colorado Springs CO
p865804_1.jpg

little miss
this cat has issues if i leave she will not eat or leave my bed till i return

p865804_2.jpg

pogo in all his glory
he walked off after we bought our new home and i miss him he was a great friend and a cuddle monster

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea it was the first time I cried like that in a long, long time. She was a hard one to let go. I couldn't even leave her at the vets office after she died, I had to bring her home and bury her here.

Imprezademics

Life Is Good!
Mar 16, 2007
The First State
New pics of the pup. Shes still at 90lbs and is going to be 15 months old this month. We're trying to cut her weight down to 85lbs. Trying to make her a bit leaner. Anyway, here are the pics...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Lucky shot...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I could go for some tooheys new right now - not the easiest brew to track down in canuckistan.

Anyhow, here's Sally, AKA, the monster. She's 2

p945116_1.jpg

p945116_2.jpg

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
At 5 weeks old, weighing about 15 pounds, is Montana:
p945259_1.jpg

And now, at about 14 months old, weighing around 80 at best guess:
p945259_2.jpg

Paco, my 17-pound, 9-y/o ball of fur:
p945259_3.jpg

And Kallisto, previously seen in the tattoo/piercing thread..taken today, she is about 3.5 feet or so, and just over a year old:
p945259_4.jpg