The Official "Wrap Up" Thread of my trip to Japan!!! ***TONS-O-PICS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
So who were the people you went with? Just your importer guys?
I'm really interested in going to Japan now. Even just Tokyo to get some photos of the city at night. And maybe enjoy seeing some of the OLD school Skylines, mmmmmmmmmm. That one from the show is HOT!
I need to find someone that speaks Japanese.... :)

futara_dan

Boostin
Jul 30, 2005
Anaheim, CA
Nice, great pics.
My buddy just got back earlier this week from visiting japan also, im meeting up with him in like 30 mins to tell me about his trip.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
p890883_1.jpg

a bonnie?

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
looks great. some of those cars looked aweful (slot machine in the side of a car?) hehe but some look sooo badass

was that another v12 suupra in the parking lot the black one? and was that rock damage on the skyline? (yikes)

my brother came from japan a few months ago but he didnt snap me ANY car pictures heh

Last edited:

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
kylefoto;890348 said:
So who were the people you went with? Just your importer guys?
I'm really interested in going to Japan now. Even just Tokyo to get some photos of the city at night. And maybe enjoy seeing some of the OLD school Skylines, mmmmmmmmmm. That one from the show is HOT!
I need to find someone that speaks Japanese.... :)

I have some really amazing high res pics of Tokyo i found a while ago...from the internet. If you or anyone else wants them for desktop backrounds or whatever else just let me know ill post em up!

Status
Not open for further replies.