The Official SM "What did you get for Christmas?" Thread

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I got a boatload of cash in my bank account because I decided not to buy anyone anything this year. Scrooge myself all the way to the bank ha.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
- Foot pedal for my PC.
- Some puzzles. I like puzzles.
- Serenity T-shirt
- A bunch of kitchen tools... new peelers, new cheese grater, carbon steel wok, some new wooden spoons to replace the ones that have seen action inside the dishwasher a couple too many times
- New riding jersey

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I got a SOG Seal Pup knife from Mike:
SOG+seal+pup+012.JPG

The dogs got backpacks from wolfpacks.com:
58023_475509923421_512503421_5956377_4485346_n.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I didn't ask for anything, so I didn't get much, shirts, pajama pants, and a little panda card holder..

my gift to myself, was to get my 89 into the shop and get it up and running again after a year of sitting...

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
I got...

-A flux core wire feed welder
-A cordless drill with a bunch of different bits
-Some cologne
-A new winter jacket
-And DJ Hero 2

It's my birthday on th 27th so I should be getting a few more things still lol

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
-down comforter (mmmmm toasty)
-cool clothes
-levi's flat cap (been looking everywhere for a flat cap, and yep, it's awsome)

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
large framed backpack, cold weather sleeping bag, compact 4 man tent(the start of my bug-out bag.)

25lbs of select rib eye steak(gotta get the roll cut, looks marbled enough to have just barely missed a prime rating)

and my fav of the year, nicely framed portrait of my 2 year old nephew, with a serious look on his face, wearing a fedora cocked just right. i tell ya, its the simple things that keep me happy these days.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I got a replacement Tin Mug in British Racing Green, a small recipe book, a terry's chocolate orange, and a bottle of cider - it's not about the presents (although i do love them!), i'm just glad i got to spend christmas with Amy and her family - beats spending it on your own in front of the telly like a Scrooge! *that* is a better christmas present than anything anyone could give me...unless they wanted to give me a Samsung Galaxy S Tablet, of course! :D