The Official MISSOURI Thread

Boosted7MGTE

Aug 3, 2005
God I havent been on here since late August. How is everyone doing? Everyone have a happy Haloween, Turkey day, Christmas, New years?

Anyways I dont have my Supra anymore :nono: I lost it due to an electrical fire September 22. I really do miss my car and hope to get my hands on another one after my taxes come in.

I should be popping in here every once in a while just to say whats up. So til then Peace Easy

Eric

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Well, hows all the Missouri Supra people doing? Springs almost here you guys and you know what that means, right? So lets get those Supras going and have a meet!

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
hi. stock white 1j checking in....:icon_bigg i live in st louis. i had a lil meet last march. maybe you heard of it? anyway just pm me or something if you guys want to meet up. hell even if its just a couple of us. i can allways get a good 3-4 others to show.

89Joe

Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Well I have BHG so no meet for me...well I could go but no supra, unless I tow it around. But yes, keep the Missouri thread going! and we should really get a meet going for this summer!

89Joe

Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Lets get some Ideas going! Other then meet what could we do? cruise around? go somewhere?

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
well we could just meet up at a hooters or something one weekend. just hang out talk shit and lie about our cars. i vote Hooters on S. Lindberg one saturday.

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
I am from Cape Girardeau , about 2 hours south of STL. I know another supra owner who lives 10 minutes from me. PM me and let me know about meeting up. Sounds like a good time.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
MA70Supra88 said:
I'm pretty sure there is a St. Louis chapter on the Mid-West Supras page.

yup and im a moderator on it. but no one ever posts so... btw that sig pic wouldnt be the same without that white car up front.lol

ok how about Sunday April 8th we meet at noon behind the South Lindberg Hooters lot(not the HQ lot) and grab a bite to eat then cruise like downtown for some group photos or something.

nothing fancy just hang out and lie about our cars.. Ill go ahead and post it in a bunch of other supra forums and see if we cant get something going.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
where about in missouri do you guys meet? I'm not far from missouri... I'd love to cruise around with a bunch of mkiii's one night...

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
well mainly my condo, most of my friends have mk3 supras. my brother is selling his 87T and buying another 87T, i have the white 901j targa, my buddy has a red 911j, and i can allways round up a few more.

shoot me a PM if you are interested in hanging out some weekend.

And im going to go ahead and make a separate Thread about this also.....

Moonraker

Smoked
Oct 28, 2005
Missouri
Just give us a shout out, we would come to St. Louis at some point from Springfield...

p439496_1.jpg