Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
meggs521 said:
I'm moving to Indiana in 3 weeks for grad school so I don't think a calendar picture is in my cards this year. But I guess it wasn't really working out for anyone else either... sorry guys!

Meggs coming to Indiana, eh?

I've got a high megapixel digital camera and a Supra...coincidently enough, right here in Indiana. :biglaugh:

Only kidding - Where are you going to for Grad School?

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
suprahero said:
12 months? I've spent nineteen years with her and still counting...............:love:

Tanya, the guy that was going to take our pictures was from another forum and he won't return emails or pm's. I can take pictures like the one we posted, but I think you said we needed higher resolutions. That's the best camera that I have. I will try and find another photographer close by. I apologize if we've held you up.

I have a Digital SLR Camera I can shoot ya if you need.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
GeneStarWindGSW said:
Yea this is over :(.
I would have bought one cuz im always lost up in my dates :runaway:

well sucks

To bad. Well all the girls can send me bikinii pix of themselves, and themselves and their supra's, and I will make my own calander. lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
I have a laser sighted SKS I can shoot ya if you need.

Thanks, but no thanks................:aigo:

I was really wanting this to go through, but someohow knew it wouldn't. All you can do is try and Tanya tried to motivate everyone to get there pics in............:wtc:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ. said:
Mk3 Owners Motto......

I'd exsisto apathetic si EGO could exsisto bothered​

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure he just called me a pathetic ego that shouldn't exist or be bothered..........that pretty much sums up my personality.

True meaning please as I have no Latin dictionary.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Boost Lee said:
Meggs coming to Indiana, eh?

I've got a high megapixel digital camera and a Supra...coincidently enough, right here in Indiana. :biglaugh:

Only kidding - Where are you going to for Grad School?

I'm going to Notre Dame... and if more people were going to be able to do this and if I thought I'd have the time I'd totally try to take pics in indiana... but I don't think it's going to work out. Maybe next year... keep me in mind :)

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
I know this is probably over, but I have a car in CT if any supra girls need a car to model.....and it runs :naughty: new paint too :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.