The Official 'Girls of Supramania Calendar' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
AWESOME news.

Vixen just sent me some "rough draft" pics she had taken today, and let me just say they are damn near perfect :love:

Maybe this project won't flop after all! Let's get more pix in girls!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
WOOT!!!!

I have been hoping to do mine for the last week and a half... Stupid Sydney weather!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

Pray for a stop to this rain peoples so i can get my pics done!!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Don't tell Vonda that I posted this up. We only sent some to Tanya to hold her spot for the calendar, but we're going to have some more made next weekend.

LILMiss, no one on here would complain about pictures of you in the rain..........:love:

p647786_1.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Thanks Dave. There you go being sweet again.:icon_bigg

Tanya, I'm glad that you approved. I will send the real pictures as soon as they are ready.

Vonda

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
No updates because I have no pics.

I have a good feeling that I will be done with projects like these...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
trucker said:
hmmm...12 months of vixen, anyone?

12 months? I've spent nineteen years with her and still counting...............:love:

Tanya, the guy that was going to take our pictures was from another forum and he won't return emails or pm's. I can take pictures like the one we posted, but I think you said we needed higher resolutions. That's the best camera that I have. I will try and find another photographer close by. I apologize if we've held you up.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Nah, at least you guys made an attempt.

I think I'm done with this. On the 1st of the month I think I will be asking that this be unstickied.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Sorry for the delay but I'm not going to be able to do this anyway. It took me a while to even find someone that would let me shoot with their car and now I'm "out of commission" so to speak for about a month and I'm moving to Indiana in 3 weeks for grad school so I don't think a calendar picture is in my cards this year. But I guess it wasn't really working out for anyone else either... sorry guys!

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
meggs521 said:
Sorry for the delay but I'm not going to be able to do this anyway. It took me a while to even find someone that would let me shoot with their car and now I'm "out of commission" so to speak for about a month and I'm moving to Indiana in 3 weeks for grad school so I don't think a calendar picture is in my cards this year. But I guess it wasn't really working out for anyone else either... sorry guys!
Heh, I'm helping my fiancee to move to Tucson for grad school in two weeks so I have a pretty good idea with how much work goes into that.

Good luck with your move! :)

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
JMDigital said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well maby next year
Doubtful. Tanya puts a lot of energy into doing these projects for everyone. Sorry Tanya, I had my pics in long ago to kind of get it going and Vixen was right behind me. Sometimes schedules and unforseen things just get in the way of good ideas!

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
swaq said:
Heh, I'm helping my fiancee to move to Tucson for grad school in two weeks so I have a pretty good idea with how much work goes into that.

Good luck with your move! :)

Thanks!

I feel like I'm going crazy! Good luck to your fiancee too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.