The Official 'Girls of Supramania Calendar' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm trying to get Vixen to get some pictures posted up. She's going to try and get some next week. I'll get the horsewhip out and make sure it happens.............who am I kidding. I have no say so in it at all.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It sure did, she jumped up right away and started brushing her hair and looking for the camera...............:rolleyes:

:yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Car will DEFINITELY be back on the road in a week!!!!

Tanya, you will have my pics VERY shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ladies, pull your fingers out, and let's get this thing happening!!!! I have at least 10 people here in Aus that want to buy this calendar, and i don't want to be dissapointing them by this not going ahead...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
LilMissMkIII said:
Car will DEFINITELY be back on the road in a week!!!!

Tanya, you will have my pics VERY shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ladies, pull your fingers out, and let's get this thing happening!!!! I have at least 10 people here in Aus that want to buy this calendar, and i don't want to be dissapointing them by this not going ahead...

:love: :love: - You know I cant wait ...

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I still need someone to do pictures with... can anyone definitely do it with me? Because I should be free for a while now. :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
::is asleep at desk waiting for SOMETHING::

if nothing is had by next month, this is done.

I won't do a calendar for supramania at all this year, as I can't force people to take some time out of their lives to take a few pix, and I don't have the patience to wait until the last minute and scramble to get it done.

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
Tanya said:
::is asleep at desk waiting for SOMETHING::

if nothing is had by next month, this is done.

I won't do a calendar for supramania at all this year, as I can't force people to take some time out of their lives to take a few pix, and I don't have the patience to wait until the last minute and scramble to get it done.

Getting ready to wash the pink beast now. Should have some pics in to you by later tonight or tomorrow morning after I go through them. *Prays the rain holds off a wee bit longer!*

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Not much time left ladies.

I will give you all a deadline of June 14th. if I do not receive any pictures (and I mean final phase pix) by then, this project is off so I can focus on just the mk3 car calendar.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Come on ladies, get your act together!!!!!

I'm in the process now of organising another location (the one i wanted is not do-able in time for the deadline), and a photographer... Everything is coming together nicely :D:D:D

Last edited:

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Pictures aren't going to work out with Jdub (his car's in the shop) is there anyone else in the Tucson/Phoenix area that's interested in letting me shoot with their car?

Status
Not open for further replies.