The Official "FML" Thread

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
My bladder is killing me, I don't feel too great because of it, and at the end of this, I'm going to have to scrub the hell out of my toilets because my day-glo orange pee is staining porcelain.

And then after all is said and done what with anti biotics and everything, there's always the chance I get to deal with a yeast infection after.

FML!!!

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
My job hasn't called me for a single flight in 14 days, and I have yet to pay the mortgage.
I leave my phone downstairs for 30 minutes today; I go down to get it- I see I've missed a call...from work. I call back and they say "sorry- we got someone else". I checked the missed-call timestamp: After two weeks of sitting on my ass, I miss the call by 90 seconds.

F.M.L.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Having the Supra go all 'look at me and my sudden loss of oil pressure', mangling a thread on the VW Golf's head (Injector inserts wedged in there so tight you need a chisel to get the bastard things out), and being let down so badly by someone all in one day that a stiff drink is needed, but still doesn't sort out the headache.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
honestabe;1335556 said:
How the fuck???

I had 9 tickets for inspections, and this and that. none were traffic violations, and most occured at night... kinda shows that they pull me over, then find stuff. For the record I never get pulled over in my subaru forester...

Oh and they are all fail to appear 2-3 times, I always had to work over (water/wastewater work emergencies) so the job HAS to be finished you cant just leave and forget it 'till tomorrow.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
Work at an outdoor pool during the summer, every day for the last 2 weeks every day that I work the pool closes for weather. On my off days it is sunny and gorgeous... :cry: so I lose over 300 dollars cause of crap weather... and my bills are still unpaid...

FML

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
i got a milkshake from mcdonalds, started eating what i thought were sprinkles being sucked through the straw. then i get to the bottom and there was a bunch of ants, FML

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Need a new center support & bearing for my car. I remember getting the whole assembly for my 1st Supra for $75.

It's now $144. FML

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I had a stupid day at work because the moronic girls up front don't know how to schedule clients, even though a paraplegic monkey could do a better job...

I was plagued by morons driving 10 miles under the speed limit on my way home...

Then come home to cat shit everywhere, because Finnegan the Retarded Feline upended one of the litter boxes.

FML.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
^^ oh that totally sucks DT!

I watched High School Musical 3 FML.. But I did manage to see pubes in 1 scene.. It also does have a lot of adult content/images in it..I also couldnt stop thinking how vanessa hudgens doesnt shave

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Got home last night with my mind dead set on changing the oil filter on my Geo Metro (about 3,500 miles on the filter). The wife wanted to go see her relatives so I was pressed for time.

"Honey, it'll take 10 minutes at the most."

Wife, "Okay, but hurry."

Popped the hood, unscrewed the oil filter, removed the Neodymium magnets from it. Primed the new filter, screwed it on, put magnets on new filter, checked the oil level, topped off the oil, shut the hood, hopped in the Malibu and went on with the rest of my day.

Get up this morning, go outside, get in car, start, go, picked up my car pool buddy, on the way to work (40 miles away). Just getting on the off ramp into the city where we work when I notice a burning oil smell.

"God that Chevy Impala in front of us has some issues. It's burning oil somewhere"

Car Pool buddy, "Yeah, it reeks."

I look at my gauges to make sure everything's okay and it's not my car, everything's fine.

Pull into work, get out of the car, start walking away to the building, I stop and look back at the car and notice that there's a fine mist looking substance floating up from under my front wheel well.

I go over to the car, smell mist, burning oil.

"SHIT!".

I pop the hood and lo-and-behold the entire engine bay is COATED in a thin layer of motor oil. I immediately notice the oil cap is missing (in such a hurry that I did put it on from the night before). Check the oil level, praying it's not bone dry...... About 1.5 quarts low *wipes sweat from forehead*.

$20.00 bucks, new oil cap, engine degreaser, 30 minutes of spraying and wiping down later and I get thunder stormed on, so I have to finish cleaning the engine bay up when I get home.

FUCK MY LIFE.