sm_photo_missing.jpg

i got more.. ill post them later..

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
montego6500;1114259 said:
thanks for the compliment, i have never heard what my car sounds like from outside. fast my ass a 15.2 @96 come on that sucked oh well theres more time next year

Well put it this way...

I was back behind the bleachers checking over a friends Supra when I heard a loud raspy exhaust revving in the staging lanes.
Without hesitation grabbed the tripod and camcorder rushing over expecting to see one of the built Single turbo MKIV's.......only to find your car.

True story. :biglaugh:

Matt H - You easily could've broke that budget.
You could've stayed in our hotel room for less than $15 a night, and spent less than $100 on gas. It's okay, though. By this time next year,
We'll hope your @$$ is running the _ _ _ powered MKII. :naughty:

Jeff

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
Boost Lee;1114500 said:
Well put it this way...

I was back behind the bleachers checking over a friends Supra when I heard a loud raspy exhaust revving in the staging lanes.
Without hesitation grabbed the tripod and camcorder rushing over expecting to see one of the built Single turbo MKIV's.......only to find your car.

True story. :biglaugh:

Matt H - You easily could've broke that budget.
You could've stayed in our hotel room for less than $15 a night, and spent less than $100 on gas. It's okay, though. By this time next year,
We'll hope your @$$ is running the _ _ _ powered MKII. :naughty:

Jeff

mmmmm mkII

GET IT GOING DUDE!!!have the baby help you :) it would be better then asking me for help haha :1zhelp:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
thanks for sharing your pics guys. that orange mkii was very nice, i remember it from last year. Did any "cool guys" in yellow vettes decide to act stupid while exiting the toyota parking lot only to lose control agian?
looks like a bigger crowd of mkiii's showed up this year. i'm glad they separated the supra classes this year.
here are some of my chicago pics from last year.
p1115020_1.jpg

p1115020_2.jpg

p1115020_3.jpg

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
87M-GTE;1115084 said:
damn..... I'm Soooo pissed that I missed this year looks like it was an excelent turnout!

It was a great turnout! Just make it next year! Should be even better!!!

The couple of people that the indianapolis guys and myself brought to the meet will be buying supras themselves after this meet! :naughty: So that will help the turnout next year too haha :evil2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t;1115042 said:
i thought i would post a pic of scott's favorite car for him.
p1115368_1.jpg

the owner of this imperial jade mkiv is a great guy, he helped me out in chicago and i met up with him at the houston supra meet this year. unfortunately i forgot his name
p1115368_2.jpg

p1115368_3.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

It's about time you posted these........what a damn year??????????

You have that right, that was my favorite, but I also LOVED every other car you posted here. Those are THE two best colors for the MKIV. All 3 MKIII's that can be seen were VERY nice, especially the black one.

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
hahah i didn't do the filming, but i was in the cruise. Supra's don't have the camera people cuz there is always girls in the passenger seats. i can't wait till next year!

btw, that black wingless supra crashed that night coming back from a cruise. hit a wall, no body damage but busted his left front and back wheels, not sure how that happen, seeing how he crashed and still haunting me.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
ForcedTorque;1115368 said:
It's about time you posted these........what a damn year??????????

You have that right, that was my favorite, but I also LOVED every other car you posted here. Those are THE two best colors for the MKIV. All 3 MKIII's that can be seen were VERY nice, especially the black one.

sorry scott, i don't remember a picture thread for last year's event. i must have missed it. i am currently putting all my chicago pics into a photobucket folder and will try posting it here when i am done.