The new daily

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
284_t205.jpg

I love these cars. i WILL have an awd 95 GT4 one day.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
suprarx7nut said:
Nice head unit, nice ride.

I saw an amazing 6th gen the other day, thundering exhaust, very well done. I know want one for a DD.
Thanks man, yeah I love the Alpine 9256, very awesome radio.

And I think exhaust would sound like crap, unless it was a Tanabe or something of the other that was quiet. My only plans are coilovers and wheels.

-Matt

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
GREAT to see that the CIVIC Dreams were not realized! Congrats!

GotToyota? said:
Alright guys, the MR2 fell through, long story short, the owner was shady.

I've decided to go with a Civic, they're decently priced, reliable, and great on gas. I'm looking at 2 tomorrow, I'll let you guys know.

-Matt

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Car's looking good, you don't see that gen celica around here much, usually the gen before it and after. It does have a lot in common as far as body shape goes with the MKIV ;).

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I have two neighbors near me that have that model Celica. One's anthracite and the other is renaissance red. Both look super clean. I'd love to have one. Had I not found this supra I probably would have picked up one of these.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
OneJoeZee said:
I have two neighbors near me that have that model Celica. One's anthracite and the other is renaissance red. Both look super clean. I'd love to have one. Had I not found this supra I probably would have picked up one of these.
That's awesome, I've never seen one in Anthracite, what does it look like?

-Matt

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
Awesome DD, I'm sure you'll have fun with it. I used to have a '93 GT (last of the Gen5) and loved it, the 5SFE is truly a bullet-proof engine! Good choice :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
RazoE said:
go with the Curren front..

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7382/0021kd7.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4380/curren004fhf5.jpg

Celica equivalent of going Silvia/Sileighty or Soarer/Soapra

i just realized why i hate 6th generation celicas. it's the front end. those conversions that RazoE posted are HOT. i'd rock that in a heartbeat. i've never seen that before.

i hate the style of the front ends on them, but those two pics ^ completely transform it, and i love it! (i'd even do it to a GT4)

-shaeff

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
GotToyota? said:
Thanks man, yeah I love the Alpine 9256, very awesome radio.

And I think exhaust would sound like crap, unless it was a Tanabe or something of the other that was quiet. My only plans are coilovers and wheels.

-Matt

Ya, he definitely had a well tuned exhaust. It was NOT a big ricer tube. I suppose thundering wasn't the right word. It wasn't really loud, but rather a low-rolling thunder sort of sound. He was packing a huge turbo as well. I could hear it spooling from four cars back and he wasn't even pushin it. (Cop was drivin behind him)

When I heard it at first and then got a quick side-view of the front quarter panel I almost thought, "Nice Supra".

here it is from behind:
p586412_1.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
GotToyota? said:
That's awesome, I've never seen one in Anthracite, what does it look like?

-Matt

Looks just the same as the anthracite Supra... lol.

Not sure what sources kyle's using but I do know this car exists and I don't think it's a repaint or anything. There's one at my work too. I'll try to snap a pic at work thursday so you can see.