The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Well Ryan should be on a plane by now, heading this way. Let's hope no one from the 3E5 group is flying that plane. The consequences could be catastrophic................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Still waiting for my ticket.....:icon_razz

It should have arrived already. I'll see if I can find the tracking number for it. Until then just sit by the phone until I call you with the number..................:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Im here in Bama and not dead yet!!! :biglaugh: More Info about my well being soon to come...:icon_bigg

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Jay and Ryan, together finally

First pic from his visit, they're wasting no time!!

dungeon.jpg

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I'm sure ticket prices from Africa are ridiculous

EDIT: This is what I get for not refreshing before I post lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
dungeon.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Um this is not an actual photo Jay made me wear the mouth gag and the but plug!!!!:biglaugh:

Sorry no new pictures today of the build but we were tired tonight and had some good old southern Vixen cooken. I did get to ride in both of Jays cars and let me tell you he has done a great job with both. Vixens car scares the hell out of this NA boy. Hopefully after this weekend Jays car will do the same as well. Long day tomorrow so im going to get some sleep. Jay set up a nice pile of straw and some old tires for me to sleep on in the dungen so I should sleep well....:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wow, there is just entirely too much talk of Alabama butt sex in this thread.
Less talk about fudge packin' and more discussion on the car please!
:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Yes the Map sensor is in whooo hooooo. We are not planning on putting the map sensor in and adjusting the cam gears until tomorrow when we have the car on the dyno. Jay will fill you guys in more when he gets on tonight. We have been hard at work all day on the car and getting supplies. Here are some pictures I have taken. I will have a bunch more tonight I just downloaded a couple quick.

sm_photo_missing.jpg
Hey guys!!!

Here our our supplies for painting everything. If you look we had the paint mixed up to match Jays custom leather. This is magic paint!!!:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Me building a painting table!!! I used Vixens old sawblades as the base