The horrible song which has stuck in my head

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well I went to six flags yesterday with a buddy, he listens to all kinds of shitty music, mainly country and like rap but not gangsta rap he listens to like pussy ass rap although I dont like much of any rap. Anyways dummy has it on some mix crap station and this song comes on, it has been stuck in my head ever since, although theh oe is hot and the vids pretty interesting I cant get rid of it, Ive gone through half my cds and cannot unstick it...........BEWARE!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4F06DyWU2F8

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
LOL its not like the worst song but its really really odd because its so catchy it wont get out of my head......the girls hot its some chick named katy perry never heard of her before i think the titles on that clip on youtube.

p1033348_1.gif

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Katy Perry is the girlfriend of Gym Class Hero's lead singer Travie... She was the girl in their music video "Cupid's Choke Hold"... She's been an underground singer for a while now.. She's signed to Top Ramen Records (Fall Out Boy's Record Label)... Thats kinda why her music sounds like something GCHs or FOB would have in their songs..