The highly anticipated Austin Supra Video is Officially released...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
and none of you fucks will ever see it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!'

ok

just kidding..here it is please do comment on how it is...we have minimal tools to make this vid, so we did our best. we need better and more expensive equipment...and another camera man thanks guys for all the fun and memories.

http://digitalcha0s.com/index.asp?cc=3&diz=33

Also a big thanks to Dominic aka Hung Lo on the forums for making this video for us,

Also everyone...we got a MUCH Better quality version available..we just need somebody to host it for us. So if there is a very generous person available to host this video for us..please contact Dominic via AIM..his SN is gpdominic

thank you once again.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very cool!:bigthumb: Thanks man. Rajunz car very recognizable amongst all the players!:bowdown: How did you guys keep from getting your asses busted, during that crazy pullout?!:aigo:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
91T breezen' said:
Very cool!:bigthumb: Thanks man. Rajunz car very recognizable amongst all the players!:bowdown: How did you guys keep from getting your asses busted, during that crazy pullout?!:aigo:
Man that was a kickass run, I think we counted 35 total cars that Saturday on the run, and more met up in the evening at the cruise spot....................that "crazy pullout" was from that roadside park seen earlier in the video, it's located out in the middle of nowhere, at least 10-15 miles from the nearest civilization!:biglaugh:

Thanks JD and Dom, also let me know where I can find a link for the high res version.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
amd_hcds said:
Awesome video! What's that song at the beginning ?
It's Untill the End by Breaking Benjamin of their new CD.

Awesome video man! You guys kick ass at puttin these things together.

gp-7mgte

Ramrod
May 29, 2005
under my hood
whats the name of that last song i know it was F&F but i forget what its called. btw sweet vid wish there where meets like that in the NYC area.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
gp-7mgte said:
whats the name of that last song i know it was F&F but i forget what its called. btw sweet vid wish there where meets like that in the NYC area.

With out watching the video again... It was Superstar by Saliva iirc.