***The Grey Supras Thread***

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
ABOUT TIME! mike ur car is just so nice! i hope our cars won't be twins like we talked about at vegas haha j/k

p448612_1.jpg

i'm SURE EVERYONE has seen this haha

p448612_2.jpg

p448612_3.jpg

p448612_4.jpg

Last edited:

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Well I decided on a color for when I repaint my car... Flint Mica from lexus. Hopefully I'll be able to get the car sprayed in the next couple of months.

SupraNick, suprA70, and lilazni3uoy you guys all have such great taste, which is why mine is probably going to end up being similar. Damn I love well done cars....

edit: that made it sounds like I was copying you guys, when in reality before I even knew about this forum I saw the shineauto parts, and pretty much fell in love.... but yea, bomex = sex.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Beside black, my second color choice would have been the dark charcoal gray. Those cars are really classy looking and look like a million bucks ! They are also a hundred times easier to keep looking good than black.

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
SuprA70 said:
Unless more people step up and show their grey Supras, you might just have too :icon_neut

you're a hard act to follow my friend! now it seems people are too embarrassed to post their pics! :nono:

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
roadwarrior87 said:
you're a hard act to follow my friend! now it seems people are too embarrassed to post their pics! :nono:

I would hope not... I hardly consider my car a hard act to follow,

I started from stock and just went from there too.

p449226_1.jpg

There are so many other cars on this board that I still aspire for mine to be like one day.

C'mon Grey Supras... post em if you got them.