The Fast and Furious

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
cramerizking;1835255 said:
I remember watching that back in the day and they're like "omfg a 2jz". Back then i thought "what the fuck did you expect to be under the hood of an mk4 supra?".

These days i just question why they're so excited about an na. They had to know the supra folks would pick up on that.

finding a wrecked mk4 for that scene that looked re-buildable, prob wast easy, so finding a wrecked turbo supra in re-buildable shape would be even harder. though i did find the blue gas lid funny (junkyard raiding ftw)

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
Haha thanks for making my day! hey I'm surprised that 200 shot a nos didn't blow the welds of the intake, now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace those piston rings you fried, why you laughin, dude I totally almost had you, YOU almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It dosent matter if you win by an mile or an inch winnings winning and I'm badass and live life a quarter mile at a time

austin

Apr 4, 2012
alberta
89niner;1835488 said:
Haha thanks for making my day! hey I'm surprised that 200 shot a nos didn't blow the welds of the intake, now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace those piston rings you fried, why you laughin, dude I totally almost had you, YOU almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It dosent matter if you win by an mile or an inch winnings winning and I'm badass and live life a quarter mile at a time

p1835496_1.gif

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
DreamerTheresa;1835495 said:
Tai-gah. Tai-gah. Tai-gah.

Birrr-dee. Birrr-deee.

(My sister can recite the whole movie from heart.... )
Sounds like your sister is a good woman then. :p

Buddy of mine and myself used to drive his wife halfway nuts quoting that movie as often as we could... Makes for fun working it into everyday conversation. Kinda like F&F, but meant for different conversations.

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
cramerizking;1835255 said:
I remember watching that back in the day and they're like "omfg a 2jz". Back then i thought "what the fuck did you expect to be under the hood of an mk4 supra?".

These days i just question why they're so excited about an na. They had to know the supra folks would pick up on that.

I'm not afraid to admit that I didn't know WTF a 2JZ was before that movie.... I knew what a MkIV Supra was, just not the engine...lol. See? FnF CAN be educational...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
^and have your manifolds been in danger since? Mine haven't, I learned my lesson Hollywood. :D