The Fast and Furious 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
I saw they were making a new Fast and Furious movie comming out on June 5 2009. I saw a Mk4 supra and some Mustangs and a Skyline. I cant wait for this movie, I know there kinda cheesy but I love them. This movie takes place between 2Fast 2furious and Tokyo Drift as far as i can tell. Just wondering what you guy heard about it.

Last edited:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I think it is between the first one and second one. One of my boss's car is going to be in one of the first scenes in the movie. Look out for a Porsche Boxter with a big VEX head.

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
it will be a horrid movie just like the rest. more ga@ ricers will flood the streets again with intake and a fart car and call you out to race or what ever these high school hom@s do. they will get dads new evo or sti and they dont even know where a freakin injector goes. then shop will have lots of work agen, cuz all these boy racers will swarm the shops asking them to make there cars fast and throwing money at the shop. so that much is good news. f%$# Fast and the Furious, puss ass mother f&(*ers.(sorry if i hurt any ones feelings, kinda). nothing makes me madder than these ricer wannabes.

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
super supra dave;1063669 said:
it will be a horrid movie just like the rest. more ga@ ricers will flood the streets again with intake and a fart car and call you out to race or what ever these high school hom@s do. they will get dads new evo or sti and they dont even know where a freakin injector goes. then shop will have lots of work agen, cuz all these boy racers will swarm the shops asking them to make there cars fast and throwing money at the shop. so that much is good news. f%$# Fast and the Furious, puss ass mother f&(*ers.(sorry if i hurt any ones feelings, kinda). nothing makes me madder than these ricer wannabes.

This post hurt my brain. What the hell is a ga-at or a homas?

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
ILikeCarsYesIDo;1063674 said:
This post hurt my brain. What the hell is a ga-at or a homas?

the folks at SM didnt like how i talk some times. so i just start putting random *^(*&^ thing like that to fill in the blank of bad words.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
super supra dave;1063677 said:
super supra dave it will be a horrid movie just like the rest. more ga@ ricers will flood the streets again with intake and a fart car and call you out to race or what ever these high school hom@s do. they will get dads new evo or sti and they dont even know where a freakin injector goes. then shop will have lots of work agen, cuz all these boy racers will swarm the shops asking them to make there cars fast and throwing money at the shop. so that much is good news. f%$# Fast and the Furious, puss ass mother f&(*ers.(sorry if i hurt any ones feelings, kinda). nothing makes me madder than these ricer wannabes.

Haha.... It's not the swearing that is funny. It's your attitude.

~nevermind

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
DreamerTheresa;1063699 said:
Now why in the gay ass flying fuck would you do that?

"Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck" i'm excited to see this movie crash and burn. Cars are usually cool, on exception of 2 fast 2 furious when they were worse than the tropical themed hot wheels.

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Well from an entertainment standpoint it is interesting. I wont pay for the movie but I will watch it on the internet lol. 3rd one was probably the best out of them. 2nd blew ass crack....1st one was pretty funny with all the false information spit out which makes it fun. Either way some people take the movies too seriously...of course its gonna have its high school fanboy following racing everywhere but its too late now. It already started with the first one comin out and everyone in a civic thinks they are a street racer. Just me they have ricer crap in there but you have to admit it is entertaining to watch when there is nothing else better to do other than the second one of course.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
americanjebus;1063737 said:
"Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck" i'm excited to see this movie crash and burn. Cars are usually cool, on exception of 2 fast 2 furious when they were worse than the tropical themed hot wheels.

lawlz

This a repost, btw. Can't believe Theresa didn't nail you for it.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
super supra dave;1063677 said:
the folks at SM didnt like how i talk some times. so i just start putting random *^(*&^ thing like that to fill in the blank of bad words.

That's folking crazy.
Who in the heck would do that?
Jeepers...:sarcasm:

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
I thought the last one was a pretty big joke. It went from a simi cool series to ...drifting in Toyko? WTF? But that first race in it was pretty sweet with 'Daddy's Viper' in the construction area.

But they have all seemed to get worse than the one before it - bring back the original cast (or atleast majority of it) and it might be worth it.

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
2nd one was plain ol retarded. 3rd one actually had a decent structure in the movie and the 1st one was just entertainment because of all the false information spewed out. Thats how I see it. My guess is everyone is gonna drop balls on a new skyline and freak out. Then we are gonna see kids start wrapping them around poles. Either way there is the internet just dl it lol works wonders.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
flight doc89;1063655 said:
between 2f2f and what?

I really dont know there actors form all the F&F movies. But I really think its about what happens after the first movie and befor the 3rd.

CaptMKIII

Jun 21, 2008
Kansas.
Well I did a google search and I guess the 4th one, Diesel and Walker will be back in it again. Working with the feds to take down a drug smuggler or something like that.

June 5th 2009 is it's release date as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.