The down side of my new supra

Kroze

Lifetaker, heartbreaker.
Mar 30, 2005
South Jersey
92Turbo said:
'Where in NJ are you?'

Im from south jersey, the town is Atco, if your farmiliar with the area.

hehe, i know how to get to atco raceway. and yea, i know the person who sells you the car. lol. i don't know him that well though. that's why i laugh a couple post up.

cause he told me about the incident. lOL.

some dude i sold my car to tried to sue me. lol.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
just one of those things where you need to be aware before yop buy. not to jab you,but dude a compression test would have been the first thing on your list of things to check for. but,being as everything will be tight now,you will have a nice car!

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
Kroze said:
hehe, i know how to get to atco raceway. and yea, i know the person who sells you the car. lol. i don't know him that well though. that's why i laugh a couple post up.

cause he told me about the incident. lOL.

some dude i sold my car to tried to sue me. lol.

I did not try to sue anyone...allthough I have been advised that I may have a case. I am not telling anyone who sold me the car because I do not want to create a bad reputation for that person. He claims to have no knowlage of the condition, and at this time Im not going to bother pooving he did..... After starting the car cold one time I knew I was F*cked!

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
supraman7mgte said:
just one of those things where you need to be aware before yop buy. not to jab you,but dude a compression test would have been the first thing on your list of things to check for. but,being as everything will be tight now,you will have a nice car!

I have learned a lesson about trusting people, The next car I buy will be brand new. I am still excited about getting my supra back with a solid motor this week.