The Dark Knight midnight showing. Who's going?

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
I went to the opening midnight showing. The movie overall was very good, but Ledger's Joker was excellent and stole the show to the point where you couldn't wait to see his next scene.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
The Dude;1082700 said:
I went to the opening midnight showing. The movie overall was very good, but Ledger's Joker was excellent and stole the show.

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for batman to kill the joker, hell, by then I would've pulled out my 45 and finish the job! :biglaugh: :icon_razz

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
The Dude;1082700 said:
I went to the opening midnight showing. The movie overall was very good, but Ledger's Joker was excellent and stole the show to the point where you couldn't wait to see his next scene.

QFT!!

I loved every single minute of it, I keep quoting the Joker's lines around all my buddies, even used the "Hey, wanna see a magic trick?" line :biglaugh:

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
phoenix6;1082705 said:
QFT!!

I loved every single minute of it, I keep quoting the Joker's lines around all my buddies, even used the "Hey, wanna see a magic trick?" line :biglaugh:

Yea, if you got the quotes memorized after watching the movie it's defiantly worth an Oscar at least

Edit: "Let's put a smile on that face!"

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I wont say any lines that will be considered spoilers, but at some points his SUBTLE reactions to things and how he said some stuff was just pricelss, he nailed the roll 100%

I also wanna include the rest of the cast did a great job as well, even if "Rachel" did look like ass.

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
phoenix6;1082720 said:
I wont say any lines that will be considered spoilers, but at some points his SUBTLE reactions to things and how he said some stuff was just pricelss, he nailed the roll 100%

I also wanna include the rest of the cast did a great job as well, even if "Rachel" did look like ass.
Hell yeah, I liked how he'd go from zero(calm/comical) to ultra violent in 0.5 seconds. That's a special kind of psycho. ;)

Glad I'm not the only one who realizes Maggie Gyllenhaal has a beat face. Looks like it's melting or in some form of decomposition.