THE CARNAGE.. not for the weak of heart...

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
malloynx said:
thanks for the kind words cryolash. i got the warm and fuzzy inside after reading that.

HERE IS THE PLAN..

I'M keeping the shell and a rebuild is going to happen. shooting for over 700hp.

didnt see this post before...

good to hear man! keep on keepin on ;)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Damn that makes my cry imagining watching countless months of hard work, and lots of dollars just burn like that :(

But as always, a failure is an excuse to go bigger and better!

Heres another vote for 2J!

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
If I already had a 7M, and something happened and I was starting all over... I'd try something new.

If money was tighter... I'd probably just build a 7M completely.

It's personal opinion, that's all.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
you want honesty so i'll be honest --- one of the big reasons why i loved your car was because you used the original engine (and even exhaust/intake manifolds) to make over 500hp.

if you go the 2jz route, i think you'll have a great engine and all, but it just won't be the same. it's like cheering on barry bonds after you found out he used performance enhancing drugs, it's just not the same. plus the list of 600+hp 2jz's is very long, and that can't be said about the 7M, so that's why personally i build up the 7M.... it's more challenging, there are more milestones/records to be broken and it's original to the car.

whatever you decide to do, make sure you have some play money in case soemething blows up again even if you have to put the project on hold for a year or two to save up.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
born2drv said:
you want honesty so i'll be honest --- one of the big reasons why i loved your car was because you used the original engine (and even exhaust/intake manifolds) to make over 500hp.

if you go the 2jz route, i think you'll have a great engine and all, but it just won't be the same. it's like cheering on barry bonds after you found out he used performance enhancing drugs, it's just not the same. plus the list of 600+hp 2jz's is very long, and that can't be said about the 7M, so that's why personally i build up the 7M.... it's more challenging, there are more milestones/records to be broken and it's original to the car.

whatever you decide to do, make sure you have some play money in case soemething blows up again even if you have to put the project on hold for a year or two to save up.
:withstupi

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
supra of doom, don't get me wrong, i love all supras! and anything that makes good power with a jz engine deserves respect.... but its just not the same, that's all i was trying to say. i love your car dude :)