THE CARNAGE.. not for the weak of heart...

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Lol.......1j?.......he doesn't have a coochie!!

:rofl: :yelrotflm :rofl: :yelrotflm OK, no more flame, just joking.

I'm quite sure he's thinking 2j.

Mike , Those pics are like a Supra owner's version of faces of death!

Last edited:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Aw, sorry to hear, doesn't look like its completely shot though.

Ah well, the body looks gorgeous. Go for the rebuild or JZ--no part outs! And no stroking....well, anything :p

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
phoenix6 said:
2jz! DO IT!

lol I laugh my ass off everytime I take lunch and hit up Subway, theres always this Toyota SUV parked outside and the first 3 charecters on the license plate say 9JZ, I cant help but laugh.,
Does it really?
I want pictures of this.
I should get that for my plate
9JZ LOL

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Ouch man sorry to see that happen to your car, it looks AWSOME on the outside if the helps....

Dont give up and if ya go jz, kudos to ya.
-Luis

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
you wont have a mk3 when you get a 2j.. you will have a mk3.5 as mkiii owners dont like competing with 2js ;)

but its worht it.. if you want to go fast

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
MK3Brent said:
The extinguisher made it look worse.

:werd:

When I threw a rod and had a small fire (not nearly as bad as yours) the fire extinguisher made it look so much worse than it actually was.

That really sucks to see Mike, your car was so nice. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it next.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
dang people still up this late? ;)

Anyway,for what it's worth, your car was an inspiration to myself, and many other i would assume. I believe it was one day back about a year ago when you posted your video of your car on the dyno hitting 500rwhp. Man that was a blast of a video. It was with a 7m too! I was stocked.

And i can honestly say your car is probably one of the only cars that actually made me keep my car.
You see, i bought mine for 2000 Cdn. it was too good to be true! it was decent in shape, paint was still pretty good considering its age and was completely stock. 1st oil change, the oil came out soo god damn slowly, it looked like he was running straight Lucas oil. So i change it thinking nothing much of it. I put in 10w30 castrol in it, and start her up. It knocked. this almost made me cry. after reading on the forums, of how to go along fixing it, and it seemed really tough at first. I decided to sell it. Well locals came, but i constantly got low balled for 700 and etc dollars and for me it wasn't worth it. I soon decided to fix it. so i read up again and decided i should get a JDM motor, swap it in and then sell it. Well then your video came out. You did 500 rwhp on stock bottom end, Stock exhasut mani and the same stockish IC routing. I said holy shit! This car is sick. And for what you accomplished was not retardedely expensive as i thought and i could do it for far cheaper then doing it with a DSM (dark times my friends).

I think thats the reason i am at this point now. Rebuilding a spare motor to proper specs so not only it can handle my lower power goals, but be relaibel as anything out there.
For whatever you do decide to do with your car, it is your choice. But i won't let you leave until you have received a thank you personally. Thank you mike, and i wish you good luck and happiness for whatever you decide to do.
Sincerely,
Thomas

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
thanks for the kind words cryolash. i got the warm and fuzzy inside after reading that.

HERE IS THE PLAN..

I'M keeping the shell and a rebuild is going to happen. shooting for over 700hp.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
Its good to hear ya coming back with the Supra. Was worried there for a bit but am sure you will succeed tremendously. And of course is always nice to see your shooting for higher goal. In my oponion your a good piece to the puzzle of SM, Your a competior(sp) and you like to compete and that resembles what every mk3 should do. Set higher goals and compete day in and day out. I just want to say thanks and just keep on chuckin. The good times are coming soon!!!

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
starscream5000 said:
At least do something with the body, it looks gorgeous. I wouldn't shun you for going the JZ route ;).

i would....

just because you thought STOCK rods would hold up to the punishment of 500+ hp when you should have put in forged stuff.... doesnt mean the 7m is a failure....

sucks to see it like that ...but just rebuild the 7m with PROPER internals for your power goals and enjoy it even more.