The bugs are coming...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Aww matt....I think that was directed towards me. Apparently they took my location as something other than what it is. A ZZ Top fan who drives a truck. Not some declaration of attitude. I understand though. In the 8 or so years I've been here, only one person has figured it out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I seem to recall a similar infestation of grasshoppers when I was living in Arizona, if I recall, it was during the early 2000's. MILLIONS of them. Really is a sight to behold, and fortunately, they're not quite as noisy as cicadas. :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Gmelo30;1938228 said:
Me too and I can wait for them to come. Last time they were around I was 5 and I really don't remember them at all. Also, looks like I will not be driving around with the targa off as much as I would like too this summer.

No targa for me. Hell, I've had my car in pieces for years. They do, however, get stuck to the radiator through the kidney grilles of my M3. That sucks.

They're all starting to die off, now. It's quite sad. Their tail ends start to fall off/rot away, they fly around bumping into everything. They lay on the ground and spin in circles. They're still everywhere, but their end is near. I'll miss them for the next 17yrs.