***The Blue Supras Thread***

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
OOo because this didn't say Mk3 specific anywhere, I'll post my gay blue Mk2s :biglaugh:

p448052_1.jpg

p448052_2.jpg

And my funky turquoise L type (not a stock color)
p448052_3.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Gay blue MK2 FTW!!!!! I keep wanting to go scan my photo of my 85 MK2 but I never do. I couldn't put it here anyway it was black. :3d_frown:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thank you Nate for starting this thread! I burned all my old pics from my old computer, and haven't been able to find the cd for years. After Tanya posted the MKII pics, it got me bumming because I dont have pics of my old cars. So i started digging around and I found the cd. It had pics of my MKII, my first MK3, and my current red rocket when I dragged it home from the junkyard........YES>>verrrrrrry nice........high five!!

This was my first Supra, I loved that car, but I liked the MK3's..

p448151_1.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
What!!!! Ok great we got the MK2 but where's the first mk3 and the picture of our ROTM in a fubar??????? I am exspecting to see those photo's in your ROTM tread asap or there will be some hell to pay!!!!! :icon_conf

On a side note!!! You would never put white letters on a MK3 but is it just me or do MK2's look incomplete without them????

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Tanya said:
LMAO what did you do to my sig?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I got photoshop....lol....I still suck at it, but I'm learning.
da89soup said:
What!!!! Ok great we got the MK2 but where's the first mk3 and the picture of our ROTM in a fubar??????? I am exspecting to see those photo's in your ROTM tread asap or there will be some hell to pay!!!!!
Done!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
tookwik4u89 said:
This was my first Supra, I loved that car, but I liked the MK3's..
p448259_1.jpg

HOT. I love blue Mk2s

On a side note!!! You would never put white letters on a MK3 but is it just me or do MK2's look incomplete without them????

eh... some Mk2s look good with white letter tires, some don't. My car is white with white letters, and I love the look. I got bitched at by a few of the guys on cs.com for having them, but they can piss off :biglaugh:

turbo

Mr. Clean
Apr 27, 2005
Calgary
Here is an old pic of mine. I have had a couple of spots repainted, turboA badges and more. I will have new pics after i get around to detailing it.

Last edited:

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
This is the first time I posted a picture of my mk3 on supramania. it's power blue, but the light makes it look more silverish. Anyways picture courtesy of Jonathan1...thanks man! the picture makes it look better than she actually is :biglaugh:
p448697_1.jpg

C

cnewingham

Ahh The memories. (Now I have went to the white side)

Here was my first 88NA
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and here was my 87Turbo
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg