the 7m powered 1985 cressida

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
Finally we got my mate Scoobz "banzai" (if you seen high octance dvd's u will know what im refering to.The turbo crx that beats heaps of $$$ cars) wired up last night.After over 1 and a bit yrs of tinkering with it on and off she fired up and idles sooo smooth. I know this is a supra forum but hey where else can I post this achievement :icon_bigg
Scoobz dad took it for a spin this arvo after dodgying up a temporary exh and after stalling it up he hit boost,shit himself and backed off.:biglaugh: He woke the neighbours up at 3PM too :evil2:
Only thing is she likes to squat under power but its all good.We still got some work to get done (extend the alt wires,get a non leaking waterpump, and tidy up the wiring and put the bonnet back on :naughty:
The last pic you can see the back of my car when we were doing the re-ring in 30hrs.We put my bonnet on his cressida and looks quite good,just need to put in some popup lights :icon_razz

Attachments

• cress engine out.jpg
    cress engine out.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 7min cress.jpg
    7min cress.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG00003.JPG
    IMG00003.JPG
    457.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
awesome. I can't wait to do that myself. Now just to find a Cressy in better than ass condition.
whats with the supra hood though?

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
Having a sleeper would be so nice...I'd LOVE to build a Turbo Cressida or a 2JZ-GTE GS300/Aristo.

Congrats on your success!

And LOL @ the pic of the Cressida w/ your Supra hood on it...When I saw the thumbnail I thought, "A Cressida with a carbon fibre hood?!"

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
thanks for the kind words fellas,
The hood was put on the cressida as we were pulling and re ringing my motor so instead of it lying around we just plonked it ontop of the cressida.