THANKSGIVING POLL

Is turkey a must have on your table for thanksgiving?

• Total voters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Only homos eat salads..................Oh that's right, what color is your car again?

I kid, I kid

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Ill eat turkey morning, noon and night til it's gone.

Ive starved myself for the past 4 days (dropped what feels like 5-7lbs already) just so I can pig myself out on turkey day.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:

Ive starved myself for the past 4 days (dropped what feels like 5-7lbs already) just so I can pig myself out on turkey day.

I don't have the dicipline to starve myself Tanya, but I will definately eat my share on Thursday. I hide my weight well. People think I weigh like 190, and I really weigh like 195......................:biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Yeah well, I have fat I need to shed anyway, from my last kid. Last time I checked I was 130lbs, I was 106lbs before I ever got pregnant
would like to be 110 again someday

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
Tanya said:

thats not the way to you make it so you can eat a bunch at dinner, thats how lyndsy lohan diets (only she doesn't eat for weeks on end.)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
thesandymancan said:
thats not the way to you make it so you can eat a bunch at dinner, thats how lyndsy lohan diets (only she doesn't eat for weeks on end.)

LOL! I am not a cokewhore, thanks! And Ive been eating a little, just not normally stuffing my face with crap. I'm also taking vitamins so I dont collapse. Believe me, I'm not some bulemic blonde dingbat trying to lose weight so I can go hooch around :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:
LOL! Believe me, I'm not some bulemic blonde dingbat trying to lose weight so I can go hooch around :)

When I dream about you, you always have brown hair...................:naughty:

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
i'm eating my turkeyttonight...and tomorrow, the next day....

someone thought it would be a good idea to combine my b-day and thanksgiving...and tonight being b-day, and everyone working thursday, we do it today....started on the wine a couple of hours ago..

as a side note, with the new house came a better elementary school....went today with the kid for snacktime/tgiving party....tamn there were a LOT of milfs i wouldn't mind putting on the table and.......you get the idea

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Im having turkey tonight too, lol. we were given an 8lber so we're having an "appetizer" tonight. Can't cook 2 turkeys at once so we figured it'd be better this way *shrug*

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
There will be no turkey at my house this year. My familys all spread out so Im just gonna get my supra running for the first time in a year. Might go pick up a Safeway chicken =)