texas 2008 whos gonna be there?

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
We need to find someone local who has the speed channel for Wed night. Watch the supra smoke the chevelle, then get some brews.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Good to see you found your way here Connvict, hope to meet you in Houston.

popemobile;944700 said:
Just committed 100% to going.
Driving in Wednesday night straight to Collage station (spending night near the track).
Staying next door at Super8 the rest of the stay.
Will be picking up Fletch124 on Thursday night.
May/ May not have a Focus Buddy coming along as well.
Starting to get PSYCHED about going.
Super 8, Next Door? All I can say is you definitely need to come look us up in the Best Western parking lot during the evenings! By the way, did I mention, my brother lives in Scott, Louisiana. AAYYYYYEEEEEEE!

Can't wait to see all of you guys.

-Lance

By the way, where the HELL is ReignMaker in all of this? M.I.A.? Another year with a no show?

Interex

Mar 30, 2005
Houston, TX
Kruso and I will be there. I'm actually helping Peter out with the 60-130 contest on Saturday. I'll be with my laptop pulling the data from the loggers so stop on by and say hey if you can!

Look forward to meeting you all.

RTA Supra

MA70 Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2005
Tampa, FL
IdealSupra (Jayson) BoostedFloto (Bill) and myself RTA Supra (Eli) will be leaving Florida on Thursday morning and should be there for the night festivities :)

Can't wait to see the old crew there from the previous years. Can't wait for the BBQ in the hotel and all the beer :)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
So, whats this about a BBQ? Anything needed, help food, beer or otherwise? I can bring down an amazing dry rub for some ribs (or bring the recipe for it).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looks doesn't matter at all unless you plan on entering the show and shine. We just want some MKIII support to show up in numbers. I can't wait to get there. I think I heard through the grapevine that our convoy is getting smaller and this saddens me greatly.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
ThirstyMKthrice;948837 said:
is anyone in the austin area going? it would be nice to have a group to go with.
P.S. does it matter if my supra is kinda ugly? its still fast like a supra :)
Hell yeah, we're leaving Thursday morning heading to College Station, come cruise out with us.

-Lance