Testing injectors to see if they're clogged.

Shadow

87 1JZ-GTE Single Turbo
May 25, 2005
Windsor, Ct
How can I tell if my injectors are clogged or not? I think I'm getting good fuel but I'm not 100% sure. Is there any way I can test them to find out for sure?

Shadow

87 1JZ-GTE Single Turbo
May 25, 2005
Windsor, Ct
Well the car isn't running right now but check the plugs for what. See if they're wet? Where might I be able to send them off to be tested?

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Yep 100% correct mattjk!!

hook the power clips all parallel 1 wire each injector to negative on 12vdc power supply the other wires to positive measure your fuel in CC in 15 seconds you should flow 1/4th the raiting like 400cc should flow 100CC they should all be equal and have a good spray patern you may want to hook up the walbro fuel pump to get your pressure and supply also.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Me to why buy some guy to power on an injector and measure the flow just do it yourself infact it doesnt even really matter exactly how much they flow as long as they are all even flowing and have a good spray pattern i have 750RC injectors in my supra on my fuel rail even if they all flow 675 - 825 it wont matter as long as they are all even and well atomized the wideband innovative O2 and stand alone ECU with good tune does the rest.