tell me what you guys think of this.

noredline

Yeah, I'd stands on that.
Sep 26, 2006
Chandler, AZ
you own a Supra not a civic please don't degrade any Supra's by getting this....then again everyone has their own opinion.

PHILLYSUPRA

serious
Jun 29, 2005
philly
yeah, i dont really think i would actually get one. i just wanted to see what everybody thought of this design. btw, i found this on importfan.com while i was looking for a cf hood.

now, if my car was strickly track, i would be more inclined to get one. for the cooling and the weight lose. function over form anyday.

ok. here's what i think i was really gonna get. much better?
http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic057/005-019.jpeg

659.05 (stout aero hood-fiberglass)

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
The first one doesn't suit the car, can't say anythng about the second, it looks cool, but how does it look on a car? Though, I don't like weezlnose much eiter :) Stock is fine already :):)

89MkIII

targa'd tank
Mar 30, 2005
WI
1st pic is awful, raised cowl.......not a fan at all, Stout hood looks nice - it will be unique here in the states too!

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
ForcedTorque said:
I think the only thing that improves our hood is a little cowl raise like on the Weezlnose. Those you are showing look a little to Ricey for the MKIII.
:withstupi If I had to get anything, it would be Weezlnose...but I like the stock hood just fine.. it suits the supra