TEIN COILOVERS - Rebuild information

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Hi,
I enquired about getting a set of TEIN coilovers rebuilt and you can see the reply/information below.
Since it is pretty well detailed, I thought I'D post it here for others as well.
Not sure if this is the right place/section for it but please feel free to move it if not.

Moe:
==========================================================
Mohammed,
Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension products. We currently offer overhaul and repair services at our California facility for a base rate of $75.00 per damper for the Basic coilover setup. Base overhaul includes oil and gas re-charge, as well as new seals, and labor for such services. However, if additional parts or labor are required for repair, these costs would be extra. Upon arrival at our facility, the components in question would be inspected by a member of our engineering staff and a detailed estimate would be provided to you prior to any work being completed. We would encourage you to provide the circumstances regarding why the suspension may require servicing, in order to evaluate whether your suspension setup would benefit from overhaul services. Additionally, if you could provide photos of any assemblies in question, we could better assist in evaluating any damage and recommending a course of action. Overhauls can be taken to any of our authorized dealers for processing, or sent directly to us at the address below. Please complete the attached overhaul agreement form and include it with any parts sent for servicing. Please note, springs and uppermounts would not need to be included, as they would only add shipping weight and you would avoid a disassembly fee in the process. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Best regards,

TEIN Sales Team

Staff @ TEIN USA INC.
9798 Firestone Blvd.
Downey, CA 90241
Phone: (562) 861-9161
Fax: (562) 861-9171
www.tein.com
==========================================================