Teen conspires to kill his mom to buy his girlfriend breast implants

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/27/implant.hitmen.reut/index.html

FOUNTAIN, Colorado (AP) -- A Colorado teenager hired men to kill his mother so he could use her money to get breast implants for his girlfriend, police said.

Nikita Lee Weis, 18, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, said Fountain Deputy Police Chief Mike Barnett.

Weis' mother, Hyun Weis, was attacked Thursday with a small wooden baseball bat at her home but escaped, authorities said. She was released Friday from a hospital.

His girlfriend, Sophia Nicole Alsept, and two men police said he hired, Juan Antonio Velez Gonzalez, 18, and Brandon Michael Soroka, 19, were also arrested on the charge of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder.

Barnett said Weis wanted to sell his mother's car and use money in her bank accounts to pay for breast implants for Alsept, 21.

Barnett also said the suspects discussed wrapping Hyun Weis' body in plastic and dumping it in the desert in New Mexico or Arizona.

All were being held on $50,000 bail. Officials did not know whether they had attorneys and said they couldn't get messages to them.

Fountain is about 10 miles south of Colorado Springs

Just WOW! :nono:

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
Would've made more sense if it was to buy drugs...
First time hearing breasts drive some one to attempt to kill their mother...

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
All that over a set of fake tits? Rather than spend $88,000/year for up to the next 50 years on this fucktard, why not just spend the $3000 and give HIM the breast implants. That would teach him a lesson.

j3pz

still learning
Dunckel;1141477 said:
All that over a set of fake tits? Rather than spend $88,000/year for up to the next 50 years on this fucktard, why not just spend the $3000 and give HIM the breast implants. That would teach him a lesson.

i think that would fall under cruel and unusual punishment lol, but i think we should allow an exception

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Dunckel;1141477 said:
All that over a set of fake tits? Rather than spend $88,000/year for up to the next 50 years on this fucktard, why not just spend the $3000 and give HIM the breast implants and jail him for a year. That would teach him a lesson .
Fixed ;)

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
what i found atm
b-sophia-nicole-alsept-4650aabcde11.jpeg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
why not just get a different girlfriend with bigger tits?

then he can take the money from killing his mom and blow it on other stuff

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
j3pz;1141733 said:
the problem with this then we still have to waste money on him to live in jail, unless we just give him to 'buba as a pillow

I'm sure there'll be plenty of cockmeat sandwiches to go around :biglaugh: