Technician(s) needed in PA

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
I am a service writer for tires plus in chalfont, pa. We're not far from the willow grove naval base.

We are looking for a dedicated technician with experience. The pay is very competitive and the shop is a busy shop with a ton more potential. There is an excellent benifits package including 401k. Saturdays are a must and a flexible schedule preferred.

Also seeking General Service techs for LOF and tire changes. Also, saturdays are a must and some sundays. Full time preferred w/ flexible schedule. Experience preferred, but not mandatory.

If interested, feel free to post, PM, or call.

Tires Plus Total Car Care
4309 County Line Road
Chalfont, Pa 18914
215-822-3000
My name is Ryan Riley, and my Manager's name is James Coyne.

Thank you!

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
buckshotglass said:
I was in Chalfont yesterday. How close to 202 are you? I'll stop in when I go back up in a week or so. I'm kind of a hack, so not for a job, just to talk tires.

202 & county line road.. ~2miles north of the 5 points intersection where 202 meets 309... we're right behind the wawa next to target world... feel free to stop by. im there most days 9am-7pm...

i get off 2 random days per week so you have a 5 in 7 chance of me being there... also, being youre close by... if you know any experienced techs looking for a job let them know were looking.. the money is good there if youre a good tech.

you could always mapquest it too lol... or gimme a shout 215-822-3000

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
buckshotglass said:
I will keep it in mind. I was at Skully yesterday. I need 2 sets of tires, so I will stop in and see what you got.

uh... skully is right next door... literally. ha. PM me the size...