Technician needed! Chalfont, Pa

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Hey guys, Im Ryan, im a service advisor for tires plus in chalfont, pa. We are in need of technicians. We just lost a general service technician, and a guy that was supposed to start today bailed out on us last minute. We are short a general service technician and a a/b tech. If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested please apply at the store.

Tires Plus Total Car Care
4309 County Line Road
Chalfont, Pa 18914
215-822-3000

Pay is hourly plus commission for technicians. pay is negotiable. We are a busy shop and were way too busy to only have 4 guys in the backshop. We do complete auto service so experience with mounting tires, doing alignments , and diagnosing steering and suspension problems are a big plus. Emissions and inspection license also a big plus but not mandatory. Store phone number is 215-822-3000 if you need directions or have questions. Ask for me (Ryan Riley) or the manager,(Michael Pietrowski).

Pharnhyte

Jun 11, 2008
Philly burbs
My brother went to North Penn Tech, then he worked at Subaru for a couple years, he would deff be interested, I can let him know, or you can call him at 267-346-3077.

His name is Dan Outterbridge
kinda well known in the area lol
he drives a RB powered Z

He also worked at Jiffy Lube

Steve

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Pharnhyte;1055684 said:
My brother went to North Penn Tech, then he worked at Subaru for a couple years, he would deff be interested, I can let him know, or you can call him at 267-346-3077.

His name is Dan Outterbridge
kinda well known in the area lol
he drives a RB powered Z

He also worked at Jiffy Lube

Steve

im gonna call my manager in a couple mins and have him give him a call. Thanks for the lead.

Edit: just called the store and gave the info to my assistant district manager, they will likely call him today. Thanks steve

-Ryan

Pharnhyte

Jun 11, 2008
Philly burbs
xarewhyayen;1056025 said:
im gonna call my manager in a couple mins and have him give him a call. Thanks for the lead.

Edit: just called the store and gave the info to my assistant district manager, they will likely call him today. Thanks steve

-Ryan

No problem thanks Ryan

Steve