tail light help

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
i don't think the two are related but for your gauge lights i'm assuming you checked the fuse for that as well? are you lights on for your climate control lights when the lights are on? if those work its not a fuse because i'm pretty sure those are on the same fuse. if that checks out i would go to cygnus and pull up a wiring diagram of the gauge lights and trace down your culprit. i would say it could be your light bulbs burnt out but i have never seen every light bulb burn out at once so thats highly unlikely.

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
They are on the same fuse I think, cause when I got my first supra the tails nor the gagues lit up . I replaced the tailight fuse., and the cluster lit up as well. I found a "little yellow box" on ebay for like $8, then anoher $4 to have it shipped....takes about 3 days....if u want to save a few bucks.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I thought mine went out one day, turns out i had them turned off. On the 87 the dash lights can be dimmed or turned off by (or accidently rubbing your knees against) this little half wheel with a picture of a light bulb above it. It's on the left hand side of the lower portion of dash just above your legs.