T4 manifold ???

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Hey guys im in the process of buying a t4 manifold.I heard there are 2 versions.
1. You need to modify wastegate piping and turbo sits towards the wall to much and hits oil housin
2. Is the new version that you dont have to modify.

So were can i find the the new manifold ?
Do the ssautochrome manifolds need to be modified???

Any imput will be appreciated thanks ...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
DriftMotion.com. They sell the new ones and you can add in the notes section that you want the new one. Give them a call, Aaron is a cool guy who knows what he is talking about. I bought the T4 manifold when it first came out and had both issues, the turbo sitting to far back and it hit the oil filter housing. I had to get a runner moved up and tucked in. The turbo sitting far back was not a problem, just needed to modify a downpipe.

A hint, modifying a 7M to use a T4 setup is not a walk in the park, It will make you want to hit something everytime you have to wait on ordering new parts or fitting issues. Take your time and buy your parts after your see what you are working with.

DriftMotion can make a kit for you, give him a call. It will fit but might take sometime to get right.

For oil feed fitting and lines, I would recommend these two pieces. They are good quality.

http://www.suprasport.com/Turbo-install-breakdown_p_481.html
Oil Feed Line - 5B
Oil Feed Fitting For Block - 12

They don't have the best customer service but you can message funky_monkey58 on here and he can help to expedite the order.