T4 ebay manifold users look here....

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Hey guys im on the market to buy a new t4 manifold and i would like some imput on which manifold you guys have bought and if you guys had to make any modificarions. So far i found out that there are 3 types stainless manifolds being sold. I have a weld guru that welds ANYTHING , he is working on my FFIM, so minor rewelding is no issue. ....

version 1..... hits the oil filter housing and needs some grinding $100-130

version 2......some minor issues???? $160-180

New version .....flawless BUUUUUUT $300

ssautochrome ...looks pretty good and it actually looks like the manifold has a nice angle $180 +/-

IF YOU HAVE USED ON I would like to get some imput and a link to the item would be great.

OSCAR

supra_89_vang

Dec 29, 2005
madison
I have version 1 with a T70 turbo where I had to grind the turbo housing because the exhaust runners was too close to my turbo. Also the wastegate runner is too close to the side of the car so when I put on my wastegate, it's not room for my dump pipe. Cut and welding the runner solved the issue.

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Ok cool i might just do that one. I have a welder that will take care of the wastegate. I aint worried bout the turbo hitting the manifold cause i need a t3-t4 adapter/riser for my holset hy35. Ill wait to see if anybody else chimes in and order what ever i decide to go with this weekend....

zero185

Dec 6, 2009
Oklahoma
supra_89_vang;1564573 said:
I have version 1 with a T70 turbo where I had to grind the turbo housing because the exhaust runners was too close to my turbo. Also the wastegate runner is too close to the side of the car so when I put on my wastegate, it's not room for my dump pipe. Cut and welding the runner solved the issue.

How much work did it take for the down pipe. I'm assuming you went with 3" pipe.