Switched to Smaller Injectors now Early Fuel Cut

proto_mkiii

Aug 14, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
Hey guys, in my aristo swapped 2jzgte, I originally installed 780cc injectors. I swapped those out for 550cc because I didn't have the proper means to tune for that (Safc2). Now I'm getting fuel cut at about 12psi. Before I swapped the injectors I was able to get to 18psi thanks to my greddy bcc.
Anyone have any ideas?

proto_mkiii

Aug 14, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
I don't know that, that is the issue. With the 780s I was running richer than I could even try to control. With the 550s it can't be putting in more fuel than before. I'm away from my car now and unable to check but I'll give it a shot and see.

Anyone else have any suggestions.

zac101191

Jan 22, 2014
wheelig
im running 680cc with a safc. I have to trim fuel pressure because the injectors are so big but i took 10lbs off fuel pressure and im trimming 14 across the board.

proto_mkiii

Aug 14, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
Dropped the high to -10 across the board. Car was struggling for a bit running extra lean when boost came on so I let off. Tried again and it was in safe range. But still hit boost cut. Then after a couple of runs I was able to get to 14psi. I gotta work on the tune some more before I consider turning up the boost to know if I successfully beat boost cut. But I'm feeling hopeful. Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted.

zac101191

Jan 22, 2014
wheelig
Yes get a multi meter and put it on the wires for the map voltage youll and there should be an adjustment screw on your bcc. your gonna turn that screw until you get 4.3 volts which is 14 psi. that should eliminate your fuel cut. What brand bcc do you have?