sweet deal?

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Coils... not without a LOT of work and some custom electronics... or an adapter points converter.

Injectors... not without a fuel controller.

supramacist

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
The Grassy Knole
I hear you but you have no idea about anything to do with the coils you just bought.
There's a reason someone isn't running them right now. That's all I'm saying.

You have to be leary of used supra parts and only order things from people in forums that are regulars so if they Fock you. You can stick it in and break it of verbally in the wide open forum.

No one will touch that person again. That being said. Be choosey about what you buy used, is all.

Last edited:

bksfinest11203

brooklyn's finest
May 30, 2007
brooklyn,ny
That's ma good point cuz the 7m in general is somewhat a problem engine. so moest of the parts for it are being sold because the 7m they were on had a problem.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Hate to burst your bubble, but better deals are out there. I bought all the peices for my NA-T conversion for a hair over 500, that includes the turbo, manifold, coil pack, injectors, and, everything else :)

Coil packs go on here for 30-40 bucks, and turbo injectors for another 40 or so.

Look for someone who is parting out a turbo supra, and purchase all the parts at once from them, and get a great deal. :)