Suspension set up Questions

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
Hi I am looking for some input on a suspension set up for supra. The car currently has eibachs and Konis on it and in my opinion rides and handles worse then stock. I have a few set ups in several other Supras and these are kind of my opinions
Rs-R SUS Down springs with Tems Tokicos was the spring and shock set up that i liked the most but the ride quality did not seem to match the level of handling, Basically they road worse then they handled well.
Kyb AGX with Eibach reds = Suspension just felt off at every setting and seemed to corner worse then stock, while being really stiff.
JIC SF-1 um..... No settings other then height, back felt 2 stiff front was felt 2 soft, car seemed to want to snap over overteer.
K sport Koilovers that came in 12 front 6 rear and o ordered them in 15 front 7 rear .......based on nothing ... may have flipped a coin or based it on wind direction.
Corner by far the fastest ride by far the best with the exeption of at very low speed on very ruff roads . front feels to soft .... rear feels to stiff And they do the same speed bump thing the megans do.... probably because there the exact same.. Though seeing them at the same time the megans feel to be made slightly better. Ksports also seem to show lots of signs wear for being a year old with 25k on them lots of cracking in the bushings.

All set ups have ran 245 front 275 rear tires that were the same

Anyways I'm Buying a new Ma70 with the koni Eibach setup that i dont like and I'm looking for a car that can corner really well With ride quality that matches it, the new car has massive traction issues Built auto with probly around 400rwhp so strait line traction is a factor. Car will be running Azenis 615's 255/35/18's front and 275/40/18s in the rear

Right now im considering Getting a set of the New tein Monoflex Coilovers but as of right now i believe nobody has tried them.
There my choice Based on driving a car with the regular tein flex coilovers and being happy with the ride quality and thinking that at full stiff they dampining was too soft.

Any input would be great, sorry for any typos in advance
Kanan

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
racerpage;1164393 said:
Contact wiisass! He builds setups for these cars.

Yeah seen him Post on her alot responding to to suspension questions. Does he have any pricing or more details on what he does? I saw a Tip website but its really limited or new on what info it has. I am also would like to get any objective feed back on people who have run multiple set suspension set ups