Suspension noise

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
I I have a clunk in the front right of my car that happens generally if i revers with the wheel turned all the way to the right, but not all the time. I have had 3 supras and all have done the same thing. I cant really see any real play in the arm but on all 3 cars i have been told by several people that it was the lower right control arm. My question is , is it more common for the right to go out and why? and is it super common all because its really strange to me that all 3 of my car have done this.
any info would be Great

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
Thanks Guys ill take a look next time i can get it on the lift, were exactly is the cap at and is it like a bump stop? I'm Not exactly sure what I'm looking for

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
there is a little indent in the rear of the lower control arm, and a little nub on the rear of the knuckle. When turned lock, the nub contacts the indent on the control arm, and there is a plastic cap that goes over nub to stop bad noises.

Also, check the tightness of your swaybar endlinks, if those are loose, they will clunk pretty bad.