Suspension Installation Question

-jdmmk3-

slip n slideeee
Mar 23, 2006
: las vegass :
hey guys i just bought kyb struts n eibach lowering springs the only problem is installing them , what tools do i need to install these please excuse me for asking such a noob question but im not really that familiar with working on suspension so if anyone could help id really appreciate it thanks guys at SM`

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Be very careful when removing the "Suspension Support" from the spring/shock assembly. The preload in the spring case really mess someone up if they don't take care. Use the proper tools and rent/buy/borrow a decent set of spring compressors before removing that center nut.

I'm not trying to scare you, but if that's the effect then it's still better than just having you dive in unaware. You did admit to being a nooB. Working on cars can be dangerous, be sure you know what you're doing.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
CRE said:
I'm not trying to scare you, but if that's the effect then it's still better than just having you dive in unaware. You did admit to being a nooB. Working on cars can be dangerous, be sure you know what you're doing.

Good looking out :bigthumb: