Suspension and Lip

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
Appreciate the comments, added a pic of the front. Also got spacers on the way I want to see what I can do with the stock wheels before upgrading.

And yea, I saw that almost everyone converts to the 89+ but I want to keep her as OEM as possible.

Communistwookie

Jul 5, 2013
Dallas, TX
Love the polished saw blades. Car looks taken care of. Roads in south Carolina are terrible and speed bumps in most apartment complexes/parking lots wish I could run a car that low without destroying it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
BabylonDown;1992655 said:
Nice looking car. A little low for my tastes though. :D

Thanks, and its cool everyone has their own preference.

Communistwookie;1992658 said:
Love the polished saw blades. Car looks taken care of. Roads in south Carolina are terrible and speed bumps in most apartment complexes/parking lots wish I could run a car that low without destroying it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks, and where Im at the roads arent that bad, but even still she only comes out on sundays.

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
Supra28;1993018 said:
An actual MKIII wing would look a lot better. Or just go wingless. ;) Car looks really good though, I've always liked polished sawblades.

Yea I know, I plan on getting the 3 piece turbo wing and yea I cant wait to fully polish them.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Supra28;1993018 said:
An actual MKIII wing would look a lot better. Or just go wingless...

Actually, I like the way that wing fits your car; It looks like an early mkIII wing that is blended into the body line.
I normally hate any form of wing that's been taken from another car, but that one kinda works.

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
supraguy@aol;1993135 said:
Actually, I like the way that wing fits your car; It looks like an early mkIII wing that is blended into the body line.
I normally hate any form of wing that's been taken from another car, but that one kinda works.

Yea I dont know what car it came off of, I got the car like that but im gnna try the turbo wing eventually just to see how its looks.

NickG21;1993640 said:
how much lower do those coils allow you to go?

Idk exactly but alot lower

Perico_Supra

Dec 1, 2013
Eastcoast
atmperformance;1993666 said:
how are speed bumps?

Great when you learn how to avoid them

Grandavi;1993667 said:
I love the low look... but I hate driving them. Mine is low enough.. and I still have issues here and there.. especially going into parking lots. I wouldn't have that front lip right now if it were on my car.. it would have been torn off already :)

Take a look at this Supra... I think you'll like it. :)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...miley-s-1095hp-MKIII-Supra-Dyno-amp-Cruise-HD

Yea I know what you mean, thats what I have a daily for, and yes that Supra is real official