suprra_girl's 87 T

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
lintlars said:
Hey there suze did you get a 1UZ TPS that uses the same plug as the 7M? they are out there but Ive yet to find the part # for.Looks good!
nah i didn't get a tps so i'm using the 7m one, i have a friend doing the work to make it fit
me = crap welder of any sort haha

yes it's a slow process but good things take time ;)

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
thanks Swaq :D

she ain't looking too pretty at the mo but once i've finished she'll be mint as she should have always been :) :)

here's the latest engine pic

Throttle body extension pipe = complete yayyyyyyyyyyy
i just gotta get the little wing washer for the tps made so the 7m tps will bolt on :)

As far as engine work.... last but not least - custom transmission cooler lines and she is ready to get fired up :D
but she won't be until she's been repainted ;)

She will be getting painted Holden's Devil Yellow

Last edited:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
suprra_girl said:
oh yea baby i love those things haha... i just wanted mirror heaters haha
my buddie 5uprah has the pre 89 ones :D
still need some left side glass for em tho :(

but mine are all good... and it's all thanks to Idealsupra :)

wow im loving the build, post pics of your new tranny cooler setup im pretty interested in seeing how others are gonig about it, i have to start mine soon.

btw what happened to ideal? i know he's not on here anymore but what happened to that guy.

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
well... it's nothing flash, i may change it later on but it's just basically the lines run into the stock cooler out of that into an ebay funky looking cooler then back to the tranny, so by having two i'm hoping it should cool it considerably.

Have no idea about ideal... haven't spoken to him in a while... altho i haven't been on aim in a while lol

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Your car looks great!!!!! :icon_bigg

I thought I was rebuilding.......until I looked at all 8 pages of your build thread :biglaugh: ...... Hell of a job !!!

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
hehe thanks :D :)

i'm hoping very soon she will be just one colour and the final bits n pieces are going together on the car

line pressure cable is being lengthened another 105mm to reach the 1uz tb
intercooler piping is undergoing buying and completing for the intake manifold side
custom trans cooler lines are being made as we speak
still undergoing the oil drain for the turbo, haven't decided on position yet
oil relocation kit (permacool & b&m thermostat) is hopefully on it's way to me, bigaaron was nice enough to buy it for me and ship it

once those things have been done i should be able to put oil and other fluids in and start her up :D

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
I think you need some of those suspension ring thingy's.. i think someone stole yours... and i think IM just going to go over here now *backs away slowly*

Gunna be good once you get yours on the road again, its real nice and you deserve to have your car going :p to much fixing others and mine.. lol

<3 dave

suprra_girl

7M POWAH! ;)
Mar 30, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.supra.co.nz
i finally got round to repolishing my cam covers as they oxidised fairly badly, you can see it on the 3rd valve cover.. all the white stuff, have yet to clean that part lol and also did the final polish on the intake mani so they are all bling bling again :D

Last edited: