suprastore.com problems??

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
I got some parts from suprastore.com a while ago with no complaints-good communication and fast shipping(maybe when they were with Titan).

87n/a_supra

stock MK3 WHY?
Nov 11, 2008
lakeland florida
i ordered an HKS 3000 pipe from there in febuary 2008 and didnt get it till august 2008. i called them and they said that it was on back order and it would be 3 extra weeks. after 6 months of waiting i called the and said i had a lawyer set up. i recived the pipe the next week.

hardcore

Oct 26, 2008
KY
These people are unbelievable.

I ordered my TMS metal headgasket "kit" back on April 21st. When I got the order confirmation it said the order was "On Hold." I called several times, leaving 2 voicemails. Finally on the 22nd I get through to Andrew. As it turns out, there was a glitch in their order system and it had messed up the CC information. No big deal. I was told it would take one day to process and would be shipped the following day and that I should expect to receive an email with the tracking info.

I never received the tracking numbers. On the 27th when I not receiveed return calls, emails, tracking information, or delivery I started calling every day, 8 to 10 times each day. I'd call and try different options hoping to reach someone. I wouldn't leave a voicemail every time, but at least two voicemails each day.

FINALLY, on April 30th I was able to contact Andew again. He started out by saying he knew the product was shipped and that he couldn't imagine why I hadn't received it yet. As the conversation progressed, it turned out the order was NOT shipped. Andrew told me he'd take care of it right away and I'd have it in about another week. UNACCEPTABLE. He then said he could ship it faster, but the shipping would be more expensive. WHAT?!?! Eventially, he agreed to pay the additional shipping. No discounts. No apologies.

Since I'm in desperate need, I had no other choice. Andrew kept saying things like, "I'm sorry you feel we screwed up." I don't FEEL anything. They screwed up. Period. Fine, send it. I need it. Get it here as fast as possible. Andrew promised delivery by today, May 4th.

Again, I had received no tracking information. Andrew told me shipping would be via UPS. UPS truck ran, no package. So I called Andrew, who stuttered around like a kid who didn't have his homework. Finally, he came up with a Fed/Ex tracking number which made me feel a little better since that truck runs later in the day. However, when I check the tracking, guess what? Expected delivery is for WEDNESDAY THE 6TH by 4:30pm.

Andrew again was completely unapologetic. He blamed everything on Fed/Ex even though he didn't even ship on the 30th as he promised. Mark, the owner, doesn't return phone calls as I've left him now 4 voicemails. I told Andrew to cancel the order that I'd need to do something else now and he actually got pissy with me! He told me I'd have to pay a restocking fee! What a joke!

I don't know what these people are thinking, but this is NOT how good customer service works. Everyone wants good prices, of course. But good price or not, the savings just isn't worth taking over two weeks for delivery, being lied to, and treated like crap.

Does anyone have a recommendation about where to buy? I need a TMS 1.4mm head gasket and headbolts. The timing belt comes in their kit, but I don't really need it.

hardcore

Oct 26, 2008
KY
Supracentral;1311472 said:
If you're buying a TMS headgasket, it's coming from Titan no matter who you order it from.

Just order it direct from Titan:

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/timohegafor7.html

Thank you, I'll go there.

Incidently, I just spoke with Andrew again. I apologized for ordering from them instead of doing my homework. I let them know I posted here and on the other forum, the conversation was this:

"Oh yeah, they're just a bunch of whiny people over there I've read them before."

"Am I being a whiny person Andrew? Are my complaints not legitimate? Everyone seems to have similar complaints."

Then I told him I'd posted too.

He responded, ".... as people have done before. It won't hurt us, it never has. Just like you didn't, people don't pay attention to that crap."

How do companies like this exist? I manage my father's company that he started in 1976, we'd have long been out of business if we ran our company like this.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
They exist because people do not do research about them before purchasing from them. They have a great name that's easy to remember, and a 1/2 way decent website.

That's probably the only nice thing you'll find said about them around here.

I'm not willing to give my hard earned cash who views his customers as this:

005cw5yc

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
hardcore;1311486 said:
He responded, ".... as people have done before. It won't hurt us, it never has. Just like you didn't, people don't pay attention to that crap."
Gee, evidence of someone who is, without a doubt, clueless. He doesn't even realize the holes in his feet are from bullets from his own gun.

Seriously, if these guys had their shit together, they wouldn't be a footnote in the Supra parts world, like they are now. If they were firing on all cylinders, they would be king of their market segment.

hardcore

Oct 26, 2008
KY
Andrew actually posted a response on SupraForums.com

He's full of shit.

Incidently, I found a local shop only an hour from me with the parts cheaper, and in stock. I'm going to get them tomorrow. Thank you for all the info and help.

hardcore

Oct 26, 2008
KY
lol... what'd you do to get banned? Here's his response.

Andrew said:
lol wish i had that call on record.
you can trash talk me all you want, I originaly put the order on hold due to the email you had looked phishy and came back a not a real email. So i marked it on hold due to not haveing the ccv code(he imputed this data wrong). I honesty thought the order was taken care of on the 30th when we spoke for the second time. I made that mistake, and i admitted it. I gave you the fedex 3 day at no charge for the mess up AND i offered to cover the entire shipping charge(17dollars plus the 12 or so for the express), but that didnt satisfy either. Then you call back and tell me "im sitting here unhappy, what type of discount can i get off this order". I guess my offering to pay hte amount of shipping was not enough. SO all in all you can say as you wish and im sure we will disagree, but whats done is done.
I run SS, and I feel i do a good job. I take care of every order and everything is almost always hassle free. Sometimes people dont understand that I dont have every part under the moon already boxed up and ready to go out that second, or that sometimes parts get back ordered, but hey not everyone understands the business that is car parts.

Im not sure what you expect but IIRC it boils down to you wanting me to spend money to get your parts to you. not make a penny, but spend money.
I told you I was sorry for dropping the ball on the po, I honestly thought it was done and mailed out. but if you cant understand that im human just like the rest of you and I make mistakes.

AND FOR EVERYONE WANTING TO BASH MARK,
dont preach to the choir, i have heard it all, im not him, i manage a company and collect a paycheck.
as for outstanding debt with SS please send email to me andrew@suprastore.com
as I am knocking out all the debt that mark, or whomever was managing the company, seemed to rack up.

Quit with the childish bullshit, name calling. You either come in here like an adult. Or expect to be treated like a child if you post childish post..

Capiche?

-Figgie

Last edited by a moderator:

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
hardcore,

regardless of how you feel (and you are not the only one). Read my edit to your post. Take it to heart.

Take two steps back, BREATHE, Relax. and then proceeed to post and dp business with who ever it is you are going to do business with.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
you want a story about suprastore i got one for you...

I ordered an 800hp clutch from them over a year ago. i have been trying to figure out for the last year why it kept pushing out the clip that hold the push bearing on thought I was doing something wrong...finally got it to hold 4months ago and last month the clutch explodes on me.

i haven't called nor am i gonna try why they would sell a bad clutch to begin with is past me. in case your wondering the car was dynoed and estimated at 520 to the crank

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
Before i knew about supramania or supra fourms, I had ordered parts from suprastore.com.

Cliff notes: Ordered $3,500 in parts from them, they sent a partial order out, then nothing for weeks. I called them they said their parts were on back order and would take another week or two. I waited, then called after a few weeks had past then they told me there account was frozen due to some stealing their account info, then they proceed to tell me all i need to do is file a non recieved item with paypal to get my money back since their account was frozen and they could not acess the account anymore. Well i tried to work things out with them inbetween time & the 45 day time limit came and went with paypal and that option was no longer viable. So luckily i had emails from them admitting they had no intention on shipping the goods that i had purchased and i turned those in to my credit card company and got a refund for the items i did not recieve. IMHO this is a bad company to do business with, they treat you like dirt and that it is a privilege to buy things from them.

Since finding supramaina i have found i'm not the only one who has had problems dealing with them & have had nothing but great service from the approved vendors on this site for goods & services.

Sorry but thats my 2 cents
Jim

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
fuckkkkkkkkkk i knew i shouldent have ordered parts from them.....i ordered my stuff from suprastore like 2 weeks ago. and i ordered my drift motion stuff like 5 or 6 days ago and the dm stuff already arrived.if ss holds off my build im seriously gona be fuckn mad!