SupraSport contact issue!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
If anyone has had problems contacting SS this may help explain the situation!

SupraSportJack said:
Hey Ian,
Just wanted to check with you. We were struck by lightning here earlier this week and are just finally getting up and going again. Apparently the lightning came in through our phone line and shorted out ALL of our PC's, phones, printers, fax, routers, modem and 1 $60,000 CNC mill. We did have insurance which is covering the damage but I have not been able to respond to most emails and phone messages until now. I currently have a old style phone line running from an old phone out my window up to a telephone pole so I can take one call at a time right now. We according to Qwest ( the phone company) will have our phone and internet up and fully operational on monday or tuesday. Orders are being processed and shipped but the notifications that would have normally gone out can't make it right now. I did hire a company to build a complete new system so this can NEVER happen again.
This has also affected our suppliers....If you have not heard from me lately...this is why...you have not been forgotten! Customers...you are appreciated and we are up and running again and WAY overstocked and look forward to a couple really good sales next week.

So I do not now where to post this update but if you find a spot that it fits feel free to appoint it to there. Thanks for the help...and Ligtning SUCKS. The same storm hit a cable line that went into a tv in our bedroom and started on fire at 6am. So I of coarse got to rip the cords out of the wall in the morning and run outside in the underwear carrying a TV on fire....NOT COOL
again thanks for any help you can do for our customers and us
Jack Larson

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
ok I am back...and no it was not a pretty sight. I did however get yelled at by my wife that night for unplugging all the cords and making a mess........I had to remind her the TV was on FIRE and I didn't really care about making a mess.

So I got most of the orders shipped out today and met with a PC place and got all the plans done for a SUPER redundant system that will never have the same problem again, even though everyone even the PC guys saying they have never seen lightning destroy so much through a simple phone line

AND I NEED stock 7mgte injector cores""""""""""see below''''''''''''