suprasport.com = SILV06 supraheros?

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
lol..... my girlfriend is giving poker lessons for next year, we should both take some. Thanks again for the turbo and all the help. I am running it on the dyno and at the track soon so look out for my results. Jonathan, I really want to see that video cause that was a big a$$ cloud of smoke. Suprasport FTW!!!!!

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
Hey thanks very much for all the kind words...it's good to hear once and awhile.

snake...your turbo doesn't have to be bad..to make it better lol

I would take the lessons but we would have to play shots instead of $$$. and NOT yeg bombs:barf: ...damn that sucks I got taken out 1st.

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
My supra isn't my DD so anytime something goes wrong is the perfect time to upgrade. For example, I had a clogged fuel injector and I ended up with a Ron R front facing manifold. I just kept making excuses to go with better stuff till it got out of control....lol. I ended up with hardpipes, a maft pro, new intercooler and alot of new paint. Now new turbo and more boost........ next pistons, rings and tranny upgrades.

Mello

Apr 13, 2005
CT
Suprasport definately has a good thing going w/ some great looking products. Glad I got the chance to meet them @ Vegas.

Good luck w/ the new toy :).

88MK3

Dec 26, 2005
Phoenix,AZ
That same thing happened to me when my turbo blew up:nono: Thats why i upgraded to a Garrett T3/T4 :naughty:

Last edited:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
The heros! Notice the "sold" sign on Aaron's turbo:
p366418_1.jpg

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
bigaaron said:
The heros! Notice the "sold" sign on Aaron's turbo:
p367283_1.jpg

I wish I knew you were taken pictures...I would have posed or something, or got out of the way of our new banner
Now that I know which Aaron is which it was good to meet you.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
That sure is one hella sexy shirt Charles is wearing.

I finally got home yesterday evening. I haven't been this tired in a LONG time! Of course someone in Vegas had a cold or something and decided that I wasn't having enough fun. I hate getting sick!

Keith - I'll post more when I am feeling better.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
SupraSportJack said:
I wish I knew you were taken pictures...I would have posed or something, or got out of the way of our new banner
Now that I know which Aaron is which it was good to meet you.

Sorry about that, but it's the real life action shots I like to see :biglaugh:

So I guess I'm not the only one who got sick after Vegas? I have just been feeling terrible for the last two days! I think it's all the handrails and the money that carries the germs :barf:

Or maybe it was the buffets? Eating chinese, italian, mexican, american, and thai at the same time probably did it to me :biglaugh: