"Supras Turbos don't spool"

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i went into a lot to look at a lancer n/a in my old ass tempo and one guy just kind of looked at me from accross the lot. didnt even come over so the next day i came back in the supra, fukin three guys come over and start telling me that the n/a lancer was actualy better than the turbo cus the exhaust is "more free flowing without the interuption of a charger unit" then they offered me a $1500 trade in for my fukin supra, a 92 turbo at, targa w/ white package at 69k miles. and original everything down to the fukin sterio. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no?

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
My motto when dealing with salesmen is to never tell the truth. To them anyways. I now always deal private party. Almost all of the cars that I drive or have driven were private party. The only one's that weren't was a go-between 1990 Honda Civic wagovan, and the Supra. I regret buying the Civic, but with all of it's problems, I never regret buying the Supra. Private party people were always more willing to cut the price, and I didn't need to lie to them. Once I went to a Dodge dealer to get some kicks test driving an SRT-4. He told me that it was a powerful car. I told him I needed something to distract me from my 500hp Supra (there's the lie) at home. He immediately let me test-drive it. In the end I complained that the car was too rickety (made some dash squeaks under more colorful pavement), and the seats didn't support me correctly. To play the (auto) dealer's game with honesty is a fool's bet.