Supras in movies or on TV

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
This is the first time I've seen a still picture of the Supra in 2F2F/Grandma's Boy... damn that thing is even uglier in Grandma's Boy.. No front lip, tires are far too "low pro" and I think the decals and wing speak for themselves.

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
that supras rims look like they came off a civic. but at the same time, id drive it if it was turbo.. mainly cause i cant afford one lol

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I don't know if any of you guys watch "The Hills" on MTV, but I was watching it a couple of days ago and spotted a 89 parking on the street in the city, pretty sure it was black. I know if I tried to get a pic of it, I would have a hard time cause I forgot what episode it was...dammit!

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
OneJoeZee said:
You watch that junk?

Well, at least you saw a Supra so it was sort of worth it, right?

Hahaha, I watch it sometimes:sarcasm:
Didn't really have anything to watch at the moment....And hell yeah it was worth it, nothing beats seeing a MKIII on TV

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
MassSupra89 said:
MKII's aren't Sup.... oops, Tanya's here:sarcasm: :biglaugh:

270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
There's a MKIII in the movie "Twins". It's in the scene where Arnold Schwarzenegger meets one of his dad's to find out about his mother.

Also, in the movie "The Wizard", the father and older brother are out looking for the boys; and cross the center line, almost running a MKII off the road.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Sorry for making a zombie thread here but there's a pre 89 white in lethal weapon 2, subway parking lot beside the sign going out of the Parkin lot

DahnEEEE

Mar 31, 2011
Californiaaa
I hate it when people make supras or any car look too flashy. Keep it og man!

Unless u get those carbon fiber parts Hehe. But I thought that grandma boy looked ridiculous lol

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Last edited: